The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Ok so I hope (and am pretty sure) my target is a townie that meets the requirements to get the buff tonight. I will be informed if it is blocked or doesn’t go through again or if it worked and hell know but I won’t say anything in chat. Hell just have that info because of me. So know that please and try and keep me safe so I can do it again night 3. I won’t ask about it again in thread Bc it will only help scum. Be back at lynch time.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

@swoosh what kind of bs are you spewing? Malf said an hour ago that no tl2 was never scum as he’s played only 2 games. Then you post that gem that was totally useless so I pointed it out that you are just copying what Malf said.

look over the two screenshots again. the first one is the original. the second one is your quote, which has me saying something that dome said. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

look over the two screenshots again. the first one is the original. the second one is your quote, which has me saying something that dome said. 

Oh wtf? I highlighted your quote not his. I don’t know how to even post multiple responses on the same comment lol

My bad? I think you know what I meant tho

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Oh wtf? I highlighted your quote not his. I don’t know how to even post multiple responses on the same comment lol

My bad? I think you know what I meant tho

lol all good, my response about manipulation was tongue in cheek. I didn't think there was anything behind it. 

(NOTICE: carl_sjunior has replaced TL-TwoWinsAway. I'll keep this message on every VC until end of day to ensure everyone sees it)

VC

Tk3 - 6 - Swag, squire12, Player B, Daniel, skywindO2, swoosh

Swag - 5 - The Orca, Pickle Rick, gopherwrestler, JoshstraDaymus, HokieHigh

Matts4313 - 4 - [MWil23], [Raves], [Malfatron], [jasonwbantle]

No lynch - 2 - kingseanjohn, Dome

bcb1213 - 1 - Matts4313

squire12 - 1 - Tk3

kingseanjohn - 1 - rackcs

HokieHigh - 0 - bcb1213

Yet to vote: carl_sjunior

About 1 hour, 20 minutes left in the day!

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Interesting how a number of people have been saying ksj is scummy but the votes slowly drifted from him

I won't be around at day's end and I'm not one to cast a meaningless vote. if people want to go ksj, I'll go right back there.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Tunnel much? Or just trying to move votes away from where they are?

Or I'm wondering why two days in a row the votes have shifted away from you.

Yesterday you were just a normal inactive push so ok sure I guess. But today people have actively called you scummy but people seem unwilling to actually vote you and the few that did have moved on. Especially other scummy folk like hokie, that stands out to me.