The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Raves said:

Is that Censor?  when I looked it up that move was just how many of each type were still alive.  Though I know the ability you are talking about, I had it once and used it N1 to find out that 2/5 on the lynch line were scum that led to an easy win.

yeah, i mean the censor in the main vote line (the tricoder)

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

Is that Censor?  when I looked it up that move was just how many of each type were still alive.  Though I know the ability you are talking about, I had it once and used it N1 to find out that 2/5 on the lynch line were scum that led to an easy win.

Should be census 

As those retreating from the sewers of Downpour reached the next trapdoor, they had a feeling that blood would be spilled before they could jump down.

First, the corpse of @bcb1213 was discovered, having been beaten down to a bloody pulp by someone. He was The Enigma, Isaac aligned, originally known as Lazarus. Before the group could pay their respects, static light beamed from above, surrounding @Pickle Rick. Discovered later to be Cain, also Isaac-aligned, he was instantly disintegrated by divine willpower.

Before any more deaths could occur, the group opened the door and jumped down into the dank Caves below.

There they meet a new pseudoplayer, known as Clot A.

Autopsies:

Spoiler

@bcb1213 was:

The Enigma
Character_Dead_Tainted_Lazarus_appearanc

"And the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades." - Revelation 1:18

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• qt1PhAD.pngDead Sea Scrolls
    • Twice per game, at night, target a player to receive a report on what the bible verse in their Role PM is.
  • 5SfRi9h.pngBetween Life & Death (PASSIVE)
    • On odd days, your vote counts as 2. On even days, your vote counts as 0.
    • Your vote counting as 0 does not exempt you from the game's voting requirement rule.
  • 9eubBTB.pngFlip (DAY ACTION)
    • Once per game, at any time via PM with the host, you may permanently reverse Between Life & Death's effect such that your vote now counts as 0 on odd days, and 2 on even days.
    • You must do this before the vote deadline to have it count towards the current day.

@bcb1213 originally was:

Lazarus
Character_Lazarus_appearance.png

"For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten." - Ecclesiastes 9:5

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• b4wHHXU.pngSalvation
    • Once per night, visit another target player. Other players visiting that player (except those using a redirect ability of their own) are instead redirected to you.
    • You cannot target the same player two nights in a row with this ability.
  • fCZb3wp.pngLazarus' Rags (PASSIVE)
    • The first time you are killed during the game (both at night or during the day), you are immediately revived, but you become tainted.
    • Nothing will be said about your identity or alignment, merely that you died but came back.

@Pickle Rick was:

Cain
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/bindingofisaacre_gamepedia/images/d/db/Character_Cain_appearance.png

"If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it." - Genesis 4:7

ROLE ABILITIES:

• CV93Lou.pngEvil Eye
    • Once per night, target another player to redirect that player's actions to another target player.
    • If the ability being redirected targets more than one player, only the first target will be redirected.
    • You can't redirect a player to themselves, nor can you redirect that player with this ability again this game (there is no limit to the number of times a player can be redirected to, however).
    • If either of your targets die during the night, you become tainted.
  • sHHUiUL.pngLucky Foot
    • Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a report of that player's or a player adjacent to them on the player list's alignment.
    • Which player's alignment you receive is random between those three, and you will not be told whose you received.
    • Dead players are skipped for this purpose, and the first and last players on the list are considered adjacent.

Day 3 is now open and ends Thursday, 9/9 at 9:00 PM ET!