The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Malfatron said:

bcb might have be vigged

I mean.. yeah that's almost certainly what happened - and a good choice by the vig

I guess I'm just trying to reconcile his behavior. Seems like an odd way to behave and thought it might be janned, but I guess if he wanted to die and come back tainted that also explains his behavior

Just now, squire12 said:
3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Then shouldn't Judas, based on using the bible, be someone we should lynch?

Thanks, but does that mean you killed PR then?

no.  I was redirected to swag

I'm not very biblical, but what I do know is that Judas betrayed Jesus in it so wouldn't that seem like it's a character that is someone you don't want around.  Though if it's a misunderstanding of the game that's fine, just saying.

Also once again @SwAg I really need some info from you considering everything that happened last night.

Just now, Raves said:

I'm not very biblical, but what I do know is that Judas betrayed Jesus in it so wouldn't that seem like it's a character that is someone you don't want around.  Though if it's a misunderstanding of the game that's fine, just saying.

Also once again @SwAg I really need some info from you considering everything that happened last night.

Judas is an actual character in the game.

and also, Jesus would be a bad guy if present.