The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Note: editing quotes is really easy

It can be, but not in such a short timeframe unless I planned it.  Which it would've needed a really weird play of events for me to have it ready no matter how much I hate Jason.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Not until tomorrow? How nice of you….

I want to give enough time for the person to hang themselves since they haven't posted yet.  You can't just play this game at face value, if you do you'll only win as the PS player on a championship team.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Just pointing it out since it's the only reason I allowed you to do it.

Oh I understand and also why I wanted to verify if I could or couldn't do it before I posted it and why I asked if screenshots were ok or not as well.  I would obviously believe SS over copy/paste quotes, but I needed to know what I could/couldn't post to show my honestly.

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

Sorry, me posting where I did go could stop some conversations from happening that I want to see how they resolve.  I'll give my results by 12:30 PM EST on 9/9/2021 if adequate conversations haven't been had.

I'm just assuming you visited swag based on the incessant need for info

Just now, squire12 said:

I'm just assuming you visited swag based on the incessant need for info

why did you have to ruin it for people like jason who couldn't figure it out for themselves?  Yes I did decide to protect swag since he said he had 2 cleared names yesterday and I wanted to get those plus the 1+ from today since based on my quick google search PR's "Census Taker" ability would've shown the number of each alignment left rather than my previous tricorder ability that showed the number of scum on the lynch line.