The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Yup, I'm thinking that even if Swoosh isn't Isaac-aligned, he's likely still able to win with Isaac-aligned and gained all the cred he needs to be off all lynch trains by outing Josh.

Not necessarily. Different scum factions have no reason to help each other. He could be another scum faction gaining cred by outting his rivals.

to be fair to whoever said they had a scum read on the guy i replaced, he was feeling ill, and not posting, and he knew there were a couple of replacement options, so he asked to be replaced. 

if you question my motives or whatever, i've been lying low because i genuinely feel like i'm really behind on and out of the loop for this game. 

11 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

N1: Player B says he's going to visit Jason, comes home safely.
N2: Player B says he's going to visit Daniel, comes home safely.
N2. Player B says he's going to visit Swoosh, does not come home. :( 

There's a lot of explanation for that, and I don't believe swoosh is guilty of anything. Only sharing the information that I do have. 

10 minutes ago, Raves said:

Yup, I'm thinking that even if Swoosh isn't Isaac-aligned, he's likely still able to win with Isaac-aligned and gained all the cred he needs to be off all lynch trains by outing Josh.

This also would explain the potential for both Orca and Rack to be Town if Swoosh isn't aligned with Isaac.

@swoosh you're clearly not Bible aligned. What's your alignment?

11 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I didn't dodge anything. 

I don't think it would be beneficial to share my new ability at the moment. I was previously Jacob with the power to control Esau(Player B). I'm not Jacob anymore.

Considering your softing of brother, that makes sense/made sense to me, as well as having a friend

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Considering your softing of brother, that makes sense/made sense to me, as well as having a friend

I was having fun with the game and character, didn't see the need to be too explicit. If I got pressed more on it, I would have said that my friend greatly overvalues a bowl of soup. 

• Like 1