The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Malf literally cleared him as Town

If there’s recruiting, then no one is clear by character.

He turned on Malf yesterday, locked his vote already today, and has been jumping around to every lynch train we’ve had.

He’s not playing like a townie.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If there’s recruiting, then no one is clear by character.

He turned on Malf yesterday, locked his vote already today, and has been jumping around to every lynch train we’ve had.

He’s not playing like a townie.

I mean, you just described Jason as well, and by that rationale, it would make more sense to go Matts before even trying to solve the Swoosh/Rack/Orca weird dynamic.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

All right, here's an attempt at my list:

TOWN:

1. MWil: Bus Driver

2. Raves: Protector

3. Swoosh: Red lettered Josh; No way he does that if he's Bible aligned, because he absolutely either takes his chances in a 1 on 1 with Malf, or else really pushes Rack, me, or Orca

4. TK3: Because

5. Daniel: Because

6. Jason: I've stated why multiple times

7. Rackcs or Orca

Town Leans:

8. SwAg: I've stated my PoE on him and Rack earlier. About the only way I see SwAg playing as scum this game is if he's scum with Rack. Plus, I like and buy his claims, and find it interesting and actually alarming that people didn't pick up what he put down

9. Gopher (Almost certainly green): Thanks Gopher, twice now

Other/Unknown:

10. Hokie: Not really sure what he's doing right now

11. Skywind: I'm not sure that I buy his soft claim

12. Dome: While Malfatron was off yesterday, locking on him felt a little strange, albeit I was heavy town lean on him before that

13. Matts: I have no reason to believe that he's town, and tbh, the vigilante should kill either him or Carl tonight...or whoever between Orca and Rack here

Scum:

14. Orca or Rackcs: Based upon Jason's information, Orca is either lying and tried to buy his faction 3 days (not suspecting Swoosh to nuke them with red-lettering Josh, thus clearing one of the three on that line, and him putting me on that line doesn't look good for him either, so therefore it's either Orca or Rack) 

15. Carl: Blending in, claim is weird, and I had a strong scum read on TL before his entrance into the game

16. Squire (Asking me what my N2 move was just before the deadline really feels off, and to be honest, after thinking about who would kill Forge N1, Squire came to mind immediately at jumping at the opportunity to do so. Perhaps it's unfair that I hold him to such a high standard, but I know that Town squire keeps a graph and logs my claimed moves immediately, and I had already claimed that in thread multiple times)

Also, as I’ve stated earlier. I have red lettered squire in past games for pushing inactives early, and not making charts to help town. Just a tell of his (used to be, haven’t played in a few months). But he is again doing it again.