The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, swoosh said:

Wait a second. There's a Player B, so there's very likely a Player A.

Their vote could be secret where it counts, but you don't see it on the line.  

I was thinking maybe if there was a specific combination of players on the same target then it might get boosted as well which is why I jumped over to bcb to see about having me, player b, and mwil as swapped around.  Maybe even a player has an ability to boost someone's vote each day that got used on Mwil.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I was thinking maybe if there was a specific combination of players on the same target then it might get boosted as well which is why I jumped over to bcb to see about having me, player b, and mwil as swapped around.  Maybe even a player has an ability to boost someone's vote each day that got used on Mwil.

Id think that would be a little tough as a host to keep track of 

Just now, The Orca said:

Id think that would be a little tough as a host to keep track of 

I mean considering some of the other games lately, this doesn't seem as complicated as trying to do random dice rolls to determine if someone gets an item, checking the specific posts on specific pages, etc that we've seen some other games have, especially if those combinations were determined ahead of time.

Just now, Raves said:

I mean considering some of the other games lately, this doesn't seem as complicated as trying to do random dice rolls to determine if someone gets an item, checking the specific posts on specific pages, etc that we've seen some other games have, especially if those combinations were determined ahead of time.

Maybe. Nacho usually has a lot going on in his games as well aside from vote combos changing the vote count. I would put it down as very low probability at the moment 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Maybe. Nacho usually has a lot going on in his games as well aside from vote combos changing the vote count. I would put it down as very low probability at the moment 

I'd put it at 0 once Mwil, myself, and Player B were all on different individuals and Mwil was still counting as 2.

• Like 1

Just now, skywindO2 said:

I don't have enough time to keep up with this today 

Why are you trying to keep up? Just check in every now and again every 10 pages or so and you're good. 

But you have to make a grand entrance by proclaiming you have figured something out and then red letter someone.