The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

People keep getting pushed ahead, and you’re now emphatically arguing with me about Carl over Orca despite both being non-Town.

I’m not tho, I’ve said I’d prefer Carl over orca but now that Carl has been caught in the lie I don’t care as much. 

im emphatically arguing that you think I’m somehow working with orca lol

cmon swag you aren’t this bad at the game. 

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

But not from what’s known in the thread, and your pov don’t mean poop in a game where you are supposed to mistrust other players.

Which is why I said “from my point of view” that’s what that phrase means 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I’ve literally claimed absolutely nothing like that. 

scum or scared?

asking for a vig is nothing but WIFOM, you know that.

When the game is over y’all will see that you’re either scum, or town driven by fear 

You’re either Scum or incapable of extending beyond your biased perspective.

Take it as a compliment that I do not view you as so low-functioning.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The fact that you think it’s mutually exclusive prospect is pretty much it’s own indictment.

The fact that you’re cherry picking a single word from a single quote rather than everything I’ve said about orca all day is pretty much it’s own indictment 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I’m not tho, I’ve said I’d prefer Carl over orca but now that Carl has been caught in the lie I don’t care as much. 

im emphatically arguing that you think I’m somehow working with orca lol

cmon swag you aren’t this bad at the game. 

So, you acknowledge almost all of my concerns by saying you have not disputed them in your previous post.  Now, the one-step inference from the totality of those concerns is that it is extraordinarily convenient that Orca is claiming a game-ending role to avoid a lynch, while you establish a competing wagon and make the Orca wagon unviable with their -1 vote.  And then have the audacity to claim I am the one doing more to significantly protect the other person.

You’re gaslighting, completely warped, or scum.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dome wants to act as though he didn’t completely change his gameplay style from D1 onward, until he suddenly came out with a result to form a competing lynch candidate for Orca,

The more I think about this … 

when malf accused me of not having fun I specifically started trolling and pointing out “now I’m having fun”

that’s the opposite of what you’re accusing me of 

lololol swag 

Dome disappeared for days to remove the chance of having early-to-mid game reads coming back to haunt him.  Then returns amid convenient circumstance, and demands his investigation to be given priority over Swoosh’s investigation, and claiming I’m protecting Carl by not omitting all the suspicious circumstances and “coincidences,” or am otherwise playing poorly because he summarily dismisses my arguments.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

The more I think about this … 

when malf accused me of not having fun I specifically started trolling and pointing out “now I’m having fun”

that’s the opposite of what you’re accusing me of 

lololol swag 

What