The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, you acknowledge almost all of my concerns by saying you have not disputed them in your previous post.

Correct.

Now, the one-step inference from the totality of those concerns is that it is extraordinarily convenient that Orca is claiming a game-ending role to avoid a lynch, while you establish a competing wagon and make the Orca wagon unviable with their -1 vote.

You sound like a man living in fear, but I follow.

And then have the audacity to claim I am the one doing more to significantly protect the other person.

Correct. I know I am not protecting orca at all, because I know my intentions. 

So that means you are doing more to protect Carl than I am to “protect” orca, because anything is more than nothing.

You’re gaslighting, completely warped, or scum.

I may be completely warped, but I’ve also proven to be a very effective scum hunter who knows what they’re doing.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Now Dome is going with “lol Malfatron argued the opposite about me haha,” as if that is meaningful.  Malfatron is an idiot.

My argument isn’t that malf said the opposite than you… you know this but I’ll spell it out for the others.

my argument is that malf called out my play style, so I made it a point to call myself out. 

you said that I am trying to hide the fact that my play-style changed, despite me pointing out that it was different

swag is scum with Carl, he is good at this game, he’s not confused about what my point was.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

To the point I said that, you had effectively omitted the suspicious changes.  You’re now acknowledging it.  I don’t see what you’re struggling to comprehend.

I’m acknowledging it in an attempt to alleviate you of your fears.