The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Watch my Mike Greenberg clip P. 2 for a baseline surface level understanding. Honestly, it boils down to:

1. If you hate on Baker, you only see the turnovers as a rookie and not the record setting, and all of Year 2 and the first half of Year 3 inconsistencies 

2. You see all of that clip and 💯 buy into the back half of 2020 while discarding the Kitchens years and first half of 2021 due to new schemes and coaching ineptitude under Kitchens.

Like...he's fine right now. Maybe he gets better, maybe not. But Browns fans going crazy in that thread. "Baker could be a top 10 QB, and also could not". Browns fans go crazy. "The sample size is too small to say cements even if he plays at a top ten level this year. Browns fans go crazy. "I need to see more because his sample size contains too much variance in such a short time" Browns fans go crazy lol 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Like...he's fine right now. Maybe he gets better, maybe not. But Browns fans going crazy in that thread. "Baker could be a top 10 QB, and also could not". Browns fans go crazy. "The sample size is too small to say cements even if he plays at a top ten level this year. Browns fans go crazy. "I need to see more because his sample size contains too much variance in such a short time" Browns fans go crazy lol 

There are two QBs taken after him that have done quite well….

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I get it, but tbh, that’s how I feel about Josh Allen being cemented as elite. I mean, the dude did it in a Covid year in a weak division without fans in the stands after 2+ years of inaccuracy and a ton of turnovers.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

So prickle and hokie are in discord chat….

man this is some authentic gameplay here. if you counter off your tendencies on mafia side you could be so dangerous. 

policy lynching a civ can be a very dangerous thing to do

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

There are two QBs taken after him that have done quite well….

One of them was drafted into an organization with a lot of surrounding talent and decades of competency, and the other has had a lot of consistency and sustainability in their FO/coaching staff.