The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

26 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Alright.  Since swoosh leaves tomorrow, let's get this show on the road.

Matts: Decent chance that he's scum.  He's claimed roleblocker, even though both skywind and jason have roleblock mechanics as a part of their abilities, and we haven't seen a scum roleblocker yet.  We usually do, so it would be strange not to have one this game.  But, his action is accounted for last night, and I don't remember swoosh or me being roleblocked from our investigations or MWil from bussing.  So if he is scum, he's third party.

Racks: Racks has no reports.  Meaning either his ability doesn't generate reports, or he's lying.  I lean on the latter, since one of his claimed abilities involved getting a dang report, which he allegedly used Night 6.

Another thing that makes me think he's lying is how his random ability works.  Mine is also random, but the part I didn't share is that once I use an ability, it doesn't get used again til I run out.  So it gets more and more predictable every time I use it.  It seems strange to me that the two random mechanics wouldn't work the same.

So, I think we should lynch racks.  Hokie dies too if we shorten the day, so if he's scum, two birds one stone.

@swoosh @jasonwbantle @gopherwrestler @Raves

Swoosh, I remember you had info too.  Wanna share it?

I can confirm matts is telling the truth about being tainted. 

Certainly doesn't clear him but he's not lying at least. 

Leaning racks over matts. 

Just now, swoosh said:

I can confirm matts is telling the truth about being tainted. 

Certainly doesn't clear him but he's not lying at least. 

Leaning racks over matts. 

OK.  I am leaning Matts as town, because we haven't seen scum roleblocks, and his mechanic seems confirmed by Player B not killing anyone.

MWil thought he was town too at the last minute, but I was kicked out of the chat when Tk3 died, so I can't go reread.

Also, it was hard for me to picture him doing the Raves thing Day 1 if he was scum.  Too much attention to draw.

If racks or anyone else can make a compelling case for Hokie, then I might go that way.  But no reports and the different random mechanic along with no information not already in the thread and no one that can confirm any of his abilities is pretty damning.

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

OK rack, if I was gonna move my vote, who do you think is scum?

I'm leaning hokie personally. I've been suspicious of him consistently since day 1 and he has avoided the lynch multiple times. On top of that there's the obvious fact that he hasn't shared anything yet about his role.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Also, it was hard for me to picture him doing the Raves thing Day 1 if he was scum.  Too much attention to draw.

well I will just throw out that matts did pull a similar stunt a couple of games ago where his first post of the game he red lettered josh who he was scum teammates with. 

VC

JoshstraDaymus - 14 - [swoosh], MWil23, Malfatron, squire12, Daniel, skywindO2, Swag, [Player B], The Orca, rackcs, [Clot A], carl_sjunior, Tk3, jasonwbantle

Malfatron - 3 - [Dome], JoshstraDaymus, Matts4313

jasonwbantle - 2 - [Raves], [HokieHigh]

MWil23 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Vote count for Josh's lynch.

VC

squire12 - 12 - Daniel, swoosh, Raves, jasonwbantle, skywindO2, The Orca, Tk3, MWil23, rackcs, gopherwrestler, carls_sjunior, Dome

Raves - 1 - [HokieHigh]

No Lynch - 1 - [Clot A]

Swag - 1 - Matts4313

gopherwrestler - 1 - squire12

For squire's.

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

The Orca - 6 - jasonwbantle, Daniel, swoosh, [Raves], rackcs, carl_sjunior, The Orca, Dome

Matts4313 - 2 - [Player B], gopherwrestler

Player B - 1 - Matts4313

Yet to vote: @HokieHigh

About 4 minutes left in the day!

And Orca's.

Also pretty damning for racks.  He hopped on the lynch trains about the same time as his potential teammates every time.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Vote count for Josh's lynch.

For squire's.

And Orca's.

Also pretty damning for racks.  He hopped on the lynch trains about the same time as his potential teammates every time.

that is terrible for matts, racks, and hokie. sheesh.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

In fact, let's get a move on.  I feel pretty settled on this, and we aren't getting any new info in the thread.

[racks]

Now @Matts4313 @jasonwbantle @gopherwrestler and @Raves let's wrap this up before swoosh leaves the country.

just as an fyi, should this game still continue after tuesday night, I'll have early wednesday morning before my flight. I'm feeling good we're close.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

that is terrible for matts, racks, and hokie. sheesh.

Not exactly.  If you look at what the known scum are doing, they're all hopping on the train late.

In every instance, the only known scum not on the main lynch trains are the ones being lynched.  Except orca, who self lynched.

Just now, swoosh said:

just as an fyi, should this game still continue after tuesday night, I'll have early wednesday morning before my flight. I'm feeling good we're close.

Yeah, but there may be another floating around.

It could even be....you!

12 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Not exactly.  If you look at what the known scum are doing, they're all hopping on the train late.

In every instance, the only known scum not on the main lynch trains are the ones being lynched.  Except orca, who self lynched.

yeah, I don't disagree. I'm just saying all three either jumped on late (racks) or has never voted out scum (matts and hokie). wouldn't think scum would just sit on the side on blowouts like that, but maybe it's a reverse psychology strategy.