The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

25 minutes ago, swoosh said:

we need 5 locks to end early, right? if we get 4, I'll lock too, otherwise if this isn't ending early I kind of don't want to let hokie off the hook. 

That's fair.  Hokie's a good direction to look into, but Malf was like 100 percent sure he was town, and he was an ability thief who said he targeted Hokie early on.  I imagine he assumed that cleared him.

But Malf was lying about a lot of stuff, so he may have been making up the invest.  After all, I think he claimed character invest in the thread.

23 minutes ago, swoosh said:

yeah, I don't disagree. I'm just saying all three either jumped on late (racks) or has never voted out scum (matts and hokie). wouldn't think scum would just sit on the side on blowouts like that, but maybe it's a reverse psychology strategy. 

True.  Normally I prefer scummates to not all do the same thing, so they can't be caught like that, doing the same thing.  But that clearly wasn't the direction this group went with.

Despite the horrors of the Sheol, Isaac and his comrades banded together to confront @rackcs. Convinced he was one of the last of the monsters to plague him, they cried on him until his goat-like body exploded. He was The Lamb, aligned with the Bible.

Autopsy:

Spoiler

The Lamb
jAAFfsF.png

"For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins." - Hebrews 10:4

You are aligned with the Bible: Players of your faction must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• r0m5eaQ.pngGoat Head (FACTION)
    • Once per night, kill a target player unless that player visited you during the night.
    • Only one member of your alignment may use a faction ability per night.
  • nWJUWMa.pngA Pound of Flesh
    • Once per night, you may target another player to make them appear innocent. All reports gathered on that player during the night will be fabricated to indicate that player is Isaac-aligned.
    • You cannot target the same player two nights in a row with this ability.

Night moves are due 9:30 PM ET, although I can process the night early if everyone's move are in (even if you intend to do nothing, I will need you to tell me this via PM).

On 9/12/2021 at 8:38 AM, swoosh said:

orca

carl

matts

rackcs

dome

gopher

raves

hokie

jason

daniel

swoosh