Week 8 GDT: MNF - Broncos @ Chiefs

Joe_is_the_best

Just now, Broncofan said:

We can't let McKenzie return punts holding the ball like a loaf of bread after a big fumble.   That's awful both on his part and on our coaching.

It's okay- our great "leader of men" is trying to instill confidence in his players!

3 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

VJ takes part of this as the HC, but Olivo should get hammered in the post-game pressers for this.

He should be fired. He's not ready to be a ST coordinator. It's blatantly obvious.

Oh, and there's another Watson penalty. Stellar!

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

How close is prime Chris Harris Jr to prime Champ Bailey?

Man that is tough.  Champ was no doubt the more talented player.  Harris Jr. just gets it done though.  If Harris has another couple years of elite play it will be hard to argue that he isn't the best CB, maybe even best DB in Bronco history.  He's also doing it in the most pass happy era of the NFL. 

Just now, germ-x said:

Man that is tough.  Champ was no doubt the more talented player.  Harris Jr. just gets it done though.  If Harris has another couple years of elite play it will be hard to argue that he isn't the best CB, maybe even best DB in Bronco history.  He's also doing it in the most pass happy era of the NFL. 

I think Champ is better. More explosive and could really match up physically w the elite WRs. But I mean, the results have to be pretty close. And Chris is just as good at tackling

1 minute ago, germ-x said:

Not to take anything away from CHJ but has Champ ever had the pass rush that CHJ has had?

Just now, germ-x said:

I still give the nod to Champ. Champ played with no one and still made the defense even halfway competent. That's taking nothing away from Harris, who is a tremendous player, but Bailey is a likely 1st ballot HOFer. He was a legend in every way. I do think Harris is easily the best DB and IMO best CB in the league currently.

Archived