Week 8: Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

9 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

"Kirk did all he could".

Yeah, that's why a noted deep ball Coach has suddenly had to turn his offense into a screen, flat, 5 yard middle hook offense. 

Cant throw deep when your OL is guys off the street.

But no matter. We lost.

Unacceptable.

Dont care about why.

I care only that we lost

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

Good game guys. Keep your heads up. Ya'll just have to many injuries to overcome. We both seemed to want to give the game to each other. Ya'll still have time to stay in it.

You guys are so much better with a really bright future. 

You have to understand what you're getting when you pay Kirk. He doesn't recognize blitzes, he throws off his back foot way too much, he constantly misses open receivers and is never going to be an elite passer. He's not a bad QB at all and he's probably a fringe top 10 QB but I'm not sure he's ever going lead this team to where it needs to go? We all just have to understand this and accept it for what it is if they pay him. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

You have to understand what you're getting when you pay Kirk. He doesn't recognize blitzes, he throws off his back foot way too much, he constantly misses open receivers and is never going to be an elite passer. He's not a bad QB at all and he's probably a fringe top 10 QB but I'm not sure he's ever going lead this team to where it needs to go? We all just have to understand this and accept it for what it is if they pay him. 

his supporting cast is garbage. he isnt the problem

Just now, mar29020 said:

He's a part of the problem. I know he's your boy and that's fine but he has his issues as well. The ones I've listed are clear as day and if I can see them, DCs can see them. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I am a pro-Kirk guy and I almost completely agree. He's the best of the good. 

If the OL was healthy and djax and garcon were still here, I firmly believe we'd be 6-1. Alas, they are not.

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I didn’t say we shouldn’t draft a qb if Kirk is gone, I said we shouldn’t trade up and give up 3 draft picks. I don’t care what other franchises did! We aren’t them!

The Eagles has the draft capital to move up as did the Rams!!!! They let players go before their rebuild to acquire picks that allowed them the ammo to move up without setting them back 3 years like it did us. Also they didn’t lost a obscene amount of cap space when they made their trades. Again things happen to us because our FO just can’t make moves to position us past being a .500 football team!!! But hey we had a nice two years of hope guys!!!! 

3 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

Lavar703 isn't totally far off but I think it's more his supporting cast right now. Give him our O-line, RB, and receivers and I think he'd light it up.

I'm not gong to criticize KC. I think he has game.

11 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Good game guys. Keep your heads up. Ya'll just have to many injuries to overcome. We both seemed to want to give the game to each other. Ya'll still have time to stay in it.

That's very nice to say, but our season is essentially over. We cannot overcome an 0-3 record in division.

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

I am a pro-Kirk guy and I almost completely agree. He's the best of the good. 

If the OL was healthy and djax and garcon were still here, I firmly believe we'd be 6-1. Alas, they are not.

This is how I feel. Watching Wentz, Wilson and Watson play and it's just a different class of talent between them and Kirk. It's not really Kirks fault but they were just born with a different level of talent. He's made the most of his abilities and I can't fault him for them simply having more god-given ability. 

Archived