CFB Week 3 Thread

MikeT14

Just now, NYRaider said:

I've been using my reverse psychology all day. Every time I say a player sucks they immediately make an elite play.

If I'm a QB coach, I want to fix his mechanics because, with that, you could potentially unlock even more arm strength. That would get me happy in my pants as a QBC.

15 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Cincy beat Indiana by 14

I'd love if they could play this well against OSU. I really want it to be a rivalry, and an annual one at that.

Should have been more decisive in Cincy’s favor to be honest, at least from the second half.  Although I think the Bearcats fall back to earth when Fickell leaves.  I know he wants that OSU job, but Ryan Day isn’t leaving there any time soon. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Of all the QB's I've seen this season Ridder and Strong have looked the best.

Quite easily as well. Rattler has a lot to learn yet, so I'd expect him to return to OU for another year. Howell is trash without Brown and Newsome. Willis is fun but not my type of prospect. I mean, who else is there even for this class? Maybe Matt Corral? He's another shorter QB though. Not sure he's 6'1" either. Jayden Daniels? We'll see how he looks vs BYU tonight.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Quite easily as well. Rattler has a lot to learn yet, so I'd expect him to return to OU for another year. Howell is trash without Brown and Newsome. Willis is fun but not my type of prospect. I mean, who else is there even for this class? Maybe Matt Corral? He's another shorter QB though. Not sure he's 6'1" either. Jayden Daniels? We'll see how he looks vs BYU tonight.

Rattler looks pretty meh to me and Howell is a worse Baker Mayfield, no thanks. I like Willis but he reminds me of Jalen Hurts, which could potentially be a good QB, or not. Not sure he's worth an early pick. I like Corral as well, kinda similar to Zach Wilson just not as good.

If you need a backup you can take Brock Purdy.

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Should have been more decisive in Cincy’s favor to be honest, at least from the second half.  Although I think the Bearcats fall back to earth when Fickell leaves.  I know he wants that OSU job, but Ryan Day isn’t leaving there any time soon. 

But the Bearcats are joining the Big 12, that should entice Fickell to stay.