The Good, the Bad, the undefeated Raiders baby!!! Post-game chat week one.

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

I'm gonna laugh if they bring Koonce in and leave Ferrell inactive

I wonder if it's partly to send Cle a strong message to improve or simply they want the best players out there. I have a hard time believing Ferrell is worse than the likes of Koonce but Ferrell does have a limited pass-rush ceiling. 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The opportunity cost makes me think regarding the likes him, Ferell, etc. Life of a Raider fan I suppose. 

I am all for sitting him behind Hayward and having him actually learn from a a former all pro

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Also I’ll give Carr props, he was beyond awful the first half and even part of the 3rd, just missing throw after throw after throw, but he stuck in there and ran/operated a great game. He also made some amazing throws and clutch throws. When they mattered, he made them. 

Maybe Edwards can build off this momentum as well. He came to life outta no where. 

Yeah he nutted up and played big boy football. Edwards and Ruggs will become more of a factor as time goes on. We need to give Ruggs free releases to get him going at this stage of his career. And get him going side to side.

• Like 3