The Good, the Bad, the undefeated Raiders baby!!! Post-game chat week one.

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Sooo great win. Great game. Great 2nd half(how many times did we say that last year) 

. Now ummm I'm really worried about James. I not sure how we going to a good running team with him in the middle. 

He didn't have a good game but I'm withholding judgment until week 5. I want to see how he plays against all of these good defense of teams

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Also Kwit cant see the field as the second LB in nickle coverage. He cant run like you need to. Morrow needs to come back asap. They put Leavitt there at times, but i guess thats better then having Kwit out there. That will be interesting to see how that plays out. 

Littleton wasn't great either. Passing downs only for him. 

Offense was/is RUSTY. (1st team pre-season showed)

Gruden will always be a head scratcher. I think he overthinks that's what I'm thinking.

Defense gave up a lot of points but still looked really good. Lamar is a serious threat to any D and we seemed to adjust which I haven't seen in decades on D.

Carr had me worried early about reading comments here but in the end he showed us what we know he can do. He's best when reacting not thinking. 

Waller gets way too many balls. I understand why but WOW. Coaching/play calls/Carr not Waller's fault. Maybe we trade him for picks to waste.

Jacobs tried to tough it out and he was needed for goaline but not good to give a injured player the ball as it pops out in those conditions. 

Our Center had some bonehead plays. Like should have kept Hudson bad but we're moving on. Might draft a C/G in the 2nd or 3rd next year.

Edwards had Carr's trust when needed and Ruggs got some love. Should help with chemistry moving forward. 

Yannick makes a difference and Crosby will do his thing with or without help. He looked possessed once it was needed. Mad Maxx indeed.

That outside pressure really stressed the need for a pass rushing DT. Our rotation did what was needed and made plays. If a big 320lbs pass rushing DT is available next year a trade up is needed. 

LB's did their thing and Kwit that far downfield on a fast WR is scary.

I noticed our Safeties but not our CB's. So nothing horrible and a little good. 

A win is ALL THAT MATTERS and a lot to work on before the next game. 

• Like 1