Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Note also I said if I were visited by scum, it would be posted in the night write up. Notice something now? The night write up is one word. Kifflom

When I came out about this power which was in previous day, now we get a one word night write up? That’s not odd to anyone else but me?

So... are you saying you were converted?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

... so you confirm the blue kifloom was part of your ability?

in a night that the only notable thing to happen was the blue faction gaining one more member?

If my ability works as it should, there would clearly be a woman screaming in the night write up.

So, no, I wasn’t converted. No, I wasn’t visited by a non town member

@Pickle Rick you kind of control the day. Any thoughts? 

I’m getting major scum vibes from Rack, basically a lock, and am 50/50 on Josh.

@Raves @Forge @TheKillerNacho @JoshstraDaymusno pressure, but one of you has been converted and unless we get the recruiter tonight, we are in auto-lose unless it’s a limited conversion ability.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick you kind of control the day. Any thoughts? 

I’m getting major scum vibes from Rack, basically a lock, and am 50/50 on Josh.

@Raves @Forge @TheKillerNacho @JoshstraDaymusno pressure, but one of you has been converted and unless we get the recruiter tonight, we are in auto-lose unless it’s a limited conversion ability.

I'd bet TKN was the one converted because in theory he's the only one that could prevent conversions.  I also think Josh might be the cult, especially since the KIFFLOM was in blue, not red etc.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I'd bet TKN was the one converted because in theory he's the only one that could prevent conversions.  I also think Josh might be the cult, especially since the KIFFLOM was in blue, not red etc.

So you think TKN is literally voting for the guy who recruited him. That's your stance?

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Oh and a quick google search shows that KIFFLOM is the main god of the Epsilon cult.

josh

josh

josh

*FACEPALM*

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

At this point it seems pretty clear just by process of elimination that josh is the cult recruiter. I don't really see any other realistic possibilities. 

Josh

Josh

Josh

@Pickle Rick, you're the kingmaker here. Take us on home unless anyone has any doubts that he's the cult leader.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

So, here's the dynamic:

Raves somehow thinks TKN was converted and that Josh is the one who converted him, and yet TKN voted for Josh, who is allegedly the guy who converted him. The sad thing is, I agree that Nacho is a guy who makes absolute sense to convert. Convert the guy who can out and stop your Epsilon group...but the logic is just...wow Raves.

*Does no one else see the issue here?*

Rack jumped on Josh immediately, so that one was obvious. Rack is lock scum. Vote him out tomorrow.

So, that leaves about the only guy left in the game who I trust as Town in @Forge. Pickle thus far has played very town, voting SwAg and killing KSJ.