Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If Josh flips Town, that entire rationale is asinine, because I could have just jumped on and hammered hours ago.

And thanks. I'm sure I'll be Charlie Brown running up to kick the football again.

Well yeah the entire premise was based on the idea of josh being cult. Obviously if he's not then that would completely invalidate my theory. I still think he is. If it's not then I'd imagine it's nacho? In which case well played because I don't think he ever had any real heat on him at any point in the game.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Town wouldn't have even really had a chance if swag and ksj had come online on day 3

If Malfatron didn't redirect my redirect in Marvel, Squire kills a major Town power instead of me, and Matts never self votes in lylo, because Squire kills him instead.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Town wouldn't have even really had a chance if swag and ksj had come online on day 3

Town wouldn't t have bc I was signaling all day that I was with Orca and his faction.  My double votes. Removing town votes and I could even kill town.  Mafia had the game won that day if they just saved Orca lmao.  

That said I'm still game to help mafia win if its possible lol

https://c.tenor.com/JfDsU3vA92IAAAAS/all-part-of-the-plan-joker.gif