Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, rackcs said:

Swag did get kicked out of our chat and the next day the ratio showed him as a new faction if you'll remember. So idk the details of his role or what happened but he did get booted from our chat and become part of a new faction at least at some point.

Oh it did? That’s why he and orca and KSJ all flipped red? Got it. 10/10 with you going for the lone win and duping Pickle though.

I told Nacho we had to go you the day before forge, but he got trigger happy and then this happened, just like I predicted. After all, why bother playing well when instead you can just claim scum and manipulate openly? That takes true skill.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Makes sense.  I already voiced my opinion on that.   Swag could have helped save Orca but bailed probably bc he knew he would splinter off.   

Swag did have a thing in his role where if he was the last scum he would immediately surrender. I guessed that there was a hidden mechanic to that which caused him to splinter off after orca died.

Just now, rackcs said:

Swag did have a thing in his role where if he was the last scum he would immediately surrender. I guessed that there was a hidden mechanic to that which caused him to splinter off after orca died.

Good work Rack. What can I say Pickle, I tried but rack is right. You’re totally helping Orca win.

Hahahahaha

@Raves was gunned down by Wei Cheng in an alleyway, Dave Norton (green) is dead.

Melvin dragged Cris Formage (Epsilon) into the middle of the street.

Melvin and Wei Cheng joined together in delivering the killing blow to the cult leader.

Antagonists Win! Melvin Wins!@kingseanjohn @The Orca @rackcs @SwAg @Pickle Rick

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Oh it did? That’s why he and orca and KSJ all flipped red? Got it. 10/10 with you going for the lone win and duping Pickle though.

I told Nacho we had to go you the day before forge, but he got trigger happy and then this happened, just like I predicted. After all, why bother playing well when instead you can just claim scum and manipulate openly? That takes true skill.

I'm telling the truth about this just like I told the truth about my moves. There is thread confirmation of someone splitting off the mafia faction into their own faction. It's obviously not me since there's still red in the ratio. I don't know why swag flipped red in the end but he did flip.

And I really don't care how I win as long as I win. I felt like we should've walked to a win anyways if ksj and swag had just bothered to show up and vote one day. So I got screwed earlier this game by my own teammates and managed to survive long enough to take a hail mary on this pickle thing. I'm fine with how things have worked out.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@rackcs I’m not even mad this is hilarious. Oh and btw I knew you were scum because all scum moves fail on me on either odd or even nights, take a guess, so when you said you used them and I didn’t commute, I knew instantly…and by knew, I mean went from 95% to 100%.

Well that definitely explains a lot then.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'm telling the truth about this just like I told the truth about my moves. There is thread confirmation of someone splitting off the mafia faction into their own faction. It's obviously not me since there's still red in the ratio. I don't know why swag flipped red in the end but he did flip.

And I really don't care how I win as long as I win. I felt like we should've walked to a win anyways if ksj and swag had just bothered to show up and vote one day. So I got screwed earlier this game by my own teammates and managed to survive long enough to take a hail mary on this pickle thing. I'm fine with how things have worked out.

I’m well aware dude, I split SwAg off by trying to convert him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@Raves was gunned down by Wei Cheng in an alleyway, Dave Norton (green) is dead.

Melvin and Wei Cheng joined together in delivered the killing blow to the cult leader.

Antagonists Win! Melvin Wins!

@kingseanjohn @The Orca @rackcs @SwAg @MWil23

That should be pickle not mwil lol. 

Winner baby!

yo-skull-skull-boi.gif

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m well aware dude, I split SwAg off by trying to convert him.

And yet Swag apparently won too?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Melvin and Wei Cheng joined together in delivered the killing blow to the cult leader.

Antagonists Win! Melvin Wins!

@kingseanjohn @The Orca @rackcs @SwAg @MWil23