Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you all would just listen to me 100% of the time, we would always win.

I do want to host meme mafia. But I think I will only do it if @pwny, @Dome and that third dude who hates me that used to call my kid wilford bimley plays. 

The game itself needs to be meme. 

I remember his name, @Glen, thats the 3rd

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome what was the recruiting mechanic?

He had to commute the night after being converted. He couldn't convert scum (or you either apparently). Although if scum gets attempted to be converted they are kicked out of their chat & lose their moves but still the same alignment.

Because any cult leader worth their salt would convert n1, my role was useless lol

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Oh it did? That’s why he and orca and KSJ all flipped red? Got it. 10/10 with you going for the lone win and duping Pickle though.

I told Nacho we had to go you the day before forge, but he got trigger happy and then this happened, just like I predicted. After all, why bother playing well when instead you can just claim scum and manipulate openly? That takes true skill.

honestly I shot josh x3 before dome even PMed me telling me I was recruited. For a second i thought i shot my cult leader.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He had to commute the night after being converted. He couldn't convert scum (or you either apparently). Although if scum gets attempted to be converted they are kicked out of their chat & lose their moves but still the same alignment.

Because any cult leader worth their salt would convert n1, my role was useless lol

Were you even night move? If so, yeah your role was basically vanilla...

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Were you even night move? If so, yeah your role was basically vanilla...

Yes. My claimed ability was my actual ability. Even night protect against converted (and invest to see if that person was "visited by Epsilon"). Thing is, an invest to tell if someone got converted isn't that useful since you need to go after the leader anyway.

57 minutes ago, Dome said:

I need to apologize to @Matts4313 I was very hard on his play in the Deadchat.

If I had known that @SwAg was going to claim Steve Haines and damn both he and KSJ to death, Matts misplay wouldn’t have even registered

That could have worked.  Some of you all fail to be bold and are losers even if you’re winners for that reason.

31 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

When I figured that I could claim Ascetic as my fake claim, the Odd recruit with the even commute was a no brainer, because the only way I was going to die was via a town vig on an odd night or a vote...but then I had to use my 1 shot on you on an odd night to then double up on an even night on nights 5 and 6. 

Also, if I died, ALL of my culted members died with me with the exception of the 1 shot cult that would survive after I died.

52 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Not exactly…

he had a 1-shot special recruit move that didn’t require a commute after and also created the only recruit that didn’t suicide when the leader died , I expected him to use that N1, and he didn’t lol 

57 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome what was the recruiting mechanic?

Mwil’s recruits all suicided when he died… that helped balance things if he was recruiting early.

he could make one recruit that wouldn’t suicide, a survivor convert basically.

all his other recruitment attempts required him to commute the following night regardless of whether or not the conversion succeeded.