Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

God, this was pretty sad.

I have no idea what anyone thinks I said about Daniel, but it doesn’t exist.  Whicker somehow imagined it, and Matts somehow convinced him to act based on it.

My ability is to find out if anyone is communicating with anyone outside the thread.  I targeted Matts, who now claims Mason with the person whose role we don’t know (lol), and claims I am scum based on something I didn’t say, and everyone else votes haphazardly.

gg

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have no idea what anyone thinks I said about Daniel, but it doesn’t exist.  Whicker somehow imagined it, and Matts somehow convinced him to act based on it.

My ability is to find out if anyone is communicating with anyone outside the thread.  I targeted Matts, who now claims Mason with the person whose role we don’t know (lol), and claims I am scum based on something I didn’t say, and everyone else votes haphazardly.

gg

And what was the result 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:
4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

gg

Expand  

And what was the result 

Curious as to this as well, swaggy poo

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

And what was the result 

The result is fairly obvious based on what you quoted.  It’s not even a one-step inference, based on the fact I highlighted that Matts is conveniently claiming something that explains that result.

It’s that Matts can communicate.