Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

1 minute ago, Forge said:

36 total votes because orca has 6. 18 needed to lock up the vote in at least a tie. 

Unless you, mwil and gopher are all scum, Mafia should have enough to say least lock up a tie on orca with two members who haven't voted. 

The others have to make a decision. If cult thinks orca is town, they have to vote elsewhere. If they think he's scum, they have to vote him. 

The final other will be dependent on win condition. If it's survival, they want to end the game asap. Will vote orca if town, someone else if they think he's scum

I though the person that got the 3 extra bullets got them at the expense of someone else.  Or was that only the first 2 days?

Well my math was off then.  So I still think it's either that

A) Orca is scum and him and his teammates are waiting to pounce on someone else with their 15 votes.

B) There are not 3 scum with votes left to vote Orca which means there are at least 2 scum on the line for Orca right now.

Votes:

15 orca - [forge] [forge] [forge] [mwil] [mwil] [mwil] [gopher] [gopher] [gopher] [raves] [raves] [raves] [nacho] [nacho]  [nacho] 

Bullets left (21):

Forge - 0
Mwil - 0
Gopher - 0
Raves - 0
Nacho - 0
Rackcs - 3
Pickle - 3
Swag - 3
KSJ - 3
Josh - 3
Orca - 6