Rivera disappointed in the defense & thinks Chase Young is pressing

turtle28

You got to call a spade a spade.  Chase Young is definitely not meeting expectations and even if the unit was crumbling around him he should be standing out more.   He has not looked special and remember he was supposed to be healthy compared to last year.  Hard to say what the problem is, but I know special when I see it and I am not seeing it.

At the same time, we all can see CY isn't the only problem with the unit, he is just the only problem we didn't expect to have.  Del Rio needs to make some adjustments.

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Myself along with all the other VIRGINIA CRABBERS thank you for enjoying our crabcakes. But stop trying to take credit for it!

But Chase for me. If all that ended up happening was we got rid of an older Kerrigan for a younger one. Screw it. Ill take it. Still means the DL is dominating.

I do love supporting VA crabbers (since I'm in NoVa). For the bottom part, yeah. I'll take it as well.

Alright , not trick to pick on C Y but I rewatched the Giants game and watched him . He's really slow off the snap. I thought they were taught to look down the line at the ball but he seems to looking at the Q B . The ball is snapped and the O-line is in their stance before he ever moves . Seems weird . Little things ..