CFB GOTW THREAD - #12 NOTRE DAME AT #18 WISCONSIN

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The only problem is Leonard is a stand up guy so there'd be nothing for the Columbus PD to do.

I’ll have you know we are far exceeding record Homicide numbers for the year and none have involved any Buckeye suspects whether player or coach. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Could always bring Zach Smith back as an offensive analyst and he could also double as the Amazon order placer.

@beekay414, @ramssuperbowl99, @NateDawg

I will have you know that his trouble was mostly in Delaware’s jurisdiction, not mine.

As an Ohio State fan I would have never put up with that nonsense (anyone hearing about it).

1 minute ago, catcheryea said:

we're at the stage of mertz's career where he's obviously ******* garbage but nobody wants to be the first one to admit it because he had one impressive showing 10 games ago

this is very relatable

I think it's funny how he was hyped as a recruit to be much better than the usual Wisconsin QB and he is actually worse

Just now, catcheryea said:

we're at the stage of mertz's career where he's obviously ******* garbage but nobody wants to be the first one to admit it because he had one impressive showing 10 games ago

this is very relatable

Yes and no. He's been **** but the offensive execution and playcalling has done him no favors. It's no wonder he executes well vs unranked opponents. Why? Because Paul Chryst isn't deathly afraid of playcalling vs unranked teams. This is more than just a ****ty QB tbqh. The OL sucks in pass protection, the WRs are slow and our biggest plays are designed for TEs and walk-ons lol.