SNF GB @ SF

Sad People

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Niners

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2021 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

Uh, what? How many questionable game-altering calls did we get tonight? I can think of one QUESTIONABLE one that I can still understand why they called it (although I'd prefer they didn't). We got flags but most of the other ones I can remember, I completely understand why it was called. Meanwhile Packers had two straight BS ones go against us (no-calls), and a borderline/iffy call against us. That I can remember.

Essentially all 3 PI calls that GB got were questionable. I could give you the last one, but the others were extremely soft. 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Essentially all 3 PI calls that GB got were questionable. I could give you the last one, but the others were extremely soft. 

hahaha no they weren't! they were pretty textbook. Now if we want to completely rewrite the pass interference rules, I'm listening, cause i hate them.

Just now, DannyB said:

hahaha no they weren't! they were pretty textbook. Now if we want to completely rewrite the pass interference rules, I'm listening, cause i hate them.

I can think of one on a pass towards Davante that wasn’t even catchable. Certainly if the PI calls against the niners were valid in your mind then so was the one that went against GB. 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

I can think of one on a pass towards Davante that wasn’t even catchable. Certainly if the PI calls against the niners were valid in your mind then so was the one that went against GB. 

That one to Davante is the one I didn't like. Which is why I mentioned it. As a bad call. However, there are a ton of times that refs still call it on balls that are uncatchable.

I thought most of the PIs against GB were valid, unless I'm forgetting one.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’m sure it looks that way for you being a Packer fan and all. It’s whatever. Congrats on the narrow win against a bad football team, I guess.

I agree with the notion that the Packers get away with more calls than most teams (it's been happening for years), but do you really think the Niners are a bad team? I can't say I agree with this.