1. 1. GOTW

• #8 Arkansas (4-0) at #2 Georgia (4-0) - 12 pm EST ESPN 
    • #7 Cincinnati (3-0) at #9 Notre Dame (4-0) - 2:30 pm EST NBC
    • #12 Ole Miss (3-0) at #1 Alabama (4-0) - 3:30 pm EST CBS
    • #21 Baylor (4-0) at #19 Oklahoma State (4-0) - 7:00 pm EST ESPN2
    • Other: Please List

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I like Willis. 

I need to watch him more. From what I've seen though, looks like the classic overrating athleticism but that was last year and people change a lot so I'll reserve judgement until I can watch him play. He was fun to watch though! No denying that

20 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'm struggling to find any QB worthy of a first round pick. These guys coming out are so average. 

Carson Strong is damn good. He'll be way better in the NFL than he is at Nevada. Just no talent around him whatsoever. Has all the tools you want in a potential franchise QB. I also believe 100% in Ridder and I know how you feel about him. Tools galore for that kid and, if I were a NFL OC/HC, I'd want to develop him big time. He's going to be good.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Carson Strong is damn good. He'll be way better in the NFL than he is at Nevada. Just no talent around him whatsoever. Has all the tools you want in a potential franchise QB. I also believe 100% in Ridder and I know how you feel about him. Tools galore for that kid and, if I were a NFL OC/HC, I'd want to develop him big time. He's going to be good.

I haven't watched Strong at all but I'm planning on it. 

Ridder just doesn't impress me. He's got the talent but he just looks like a late day 2 kid to me, at best. A huge project

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Ridder just doesn't impress me. He's got the talent but he just looks like a late day 2 kid to me, at best. A huge project

I don't think he's a huge project at all. We've seen far, far worse options taken in the first in the past. He's big, athletic, really good arm and a winner. He'll also play with better skill position guys in the NFL. Cincinnati is a good collegiate team but they aren't really overly talented IMO. Like I say all the time, watch the tools, not the production. I bet Ridder is a really good NFL QB in no time.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I don't think he's a huge project at all. We've seen far, far worse options taken in the first in the past. He's big, athletic, really good arm and a winner. He'll also play with better skill position guys in the NFL. Cincinnati is a good collegiate team but they aren't really overly talented IMO. Like I say all the time, watch the tools, not the production. I bet Ridder is a really good NFL QB in no time.

I never watch production. College stats mean jack. I see a lazy throwing motion at times, missing wide open receivers, staring down targets (most QBs in college do that though), but yeah, he does have the physical skill set you look for. A lot of people do. Not sure how smart of a player he is though bc I put a ton of weight into that.