27 members have voted

1. 1. GOTW

• #8 Arkansas (4-0) at #2 Georgia (4-0) - 12 pm EST ESPN 
    • #7 Cincinnati (3-0) at #9 Notre Dame (4-0) - 2:30 pm EST NBC
    • #12 Ole Miss (3-0) at #1 Alabama (4-0) - 3:30 pm EST CBS
    • #21 Baylor (4-0) at #19 Oklahoma State (4-0) - 7:00 pm EST ESPN2
    • Other: Please List

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I never watch production. College stats mean jack. I see a lazy throwing motion at times, missing wide open receivers, staring down targets (most QBs in college do that though), but yeah, he does have the physical skill set you look for. A lot of people do. Not sure how smart of a player he is though bc I put a ton of weight into that. 

Accuracy will always come and go with him, that's a given. We've seen not so smart QBs succeed in the modern NFL. I mean, a ton of people told me Josh Allen wasn't going to be good. Yeah, okay. Daniel Jones is smart as hell and he's terrible. Sometimes, tools matter more. Brett Favre is a moron and he's a HoFer lol. Ridder cant' go somewhere like New York and be good, obviously, but if he goes somewhere like Pittsburgh? Yeah, he'll be fine.

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

How i feel about Iowa. Petras isn’t great but that defense is more than enough

I think Iowa actually does stink on offense but a weak schedule will get to 10-2 or better. 

Georgia with Daniels has a potent offense even if their wide receivers stink. 

Georgia can run the ball and JT Daniels can make throws when he is healthy especially on 3rd down.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

I think Iowa actually does stink on offense but a weak schedule will get to 10-2 or better. 

Georgia with Daniels has a potent offense even if their wide receivers stink. 

Georgia can run the ball and JT Daniels can make throws when he is healthy especially on 3rd down.

I wouldn’t say we stink on offense. We have some great young weapons and Tyler Goodson is lethal. Petras has honestly looked great the past 2 weeks.

16 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Accuracy will always come and go with him, that's a given. We've seen not so smart QBs succeed in the modern NFL. I mean, a ton of people told me Josh Allen wasn't going to be good. Yeah, okay. Daniel Jones is smart as hell and he's terrible. Sometimes, tools matter more. Brett Favre is a moron and he's a HoFer lol. Ridder cant' go somewhere like New York and be good, obviously, but if he goes somewhere like Pittsburgh? Yeah, he'll be fine.

I mean we can pick and choose people to make it look/not look important but I'm just a bigger fan of cerebral QBs. I like intelligence and feel it's vastly underrated. It's just a matter of opinion and I feel he's a big project and you don't. That's fine. I just don't see first round talent and IMO, your last statement makes me feel you might agree. First round guys should be able to go anywhere and play and play at a high level.