BDL 2021 Week 4 - Raleigh Firebirds @ Anchorage Trappers

Whicker

Raleigh Firebirds @ Anchorage Trappers  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Raleigh Firebirds
    • Anchorage Trappers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2021 at 04:00 AM

Went Anchorage. His game plans have always been really good and his roster is starting to mirror that. Raleigh has a QB on fire, but the Trappers have a stout front and I like varying the looks. I like using Parsons as a rusher too, he's been a monster.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Went Anchorage. His game plans have always been really good and his roster is starting to mirror that. Raleigh has a QB on fire, but the Trappers have a stout front and I like varying the looks. I like using Parsons as a rusher too, he's been a monster.

hell yeah cmt GIF by Redneck Island

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Pete's writeups are you fun but the pure infirmary unit he doesn't get to use from IR just can't match up here.  Even though I despise Henry go route Ruggs in the slot. That's not what he does 

But he has run deep from the slot

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

But he has run deep from the slot

Oh absolutely. But he's not close to a pure route runner, which is what you want from slot guys.  It would be one thing to sporadically throw him in there, but he shouldn't be the main slot guy 

21 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh absolutely. But he's not close to a pure route runner, which is what you want from slot guys.  It would be one thing to sporadically throw him in there, but he shouldn't be the main slot guy 

He will be fine there! I don’t like your tone cheese ball

Fun game and while I wanted to go with the road team, I think the early plans to run the ball are a no go with Vea/Williams inside. With a slow offensive start, I see Burrow and that offense finding their stride. Once Kyler’s group goes pass heavy I think they find considerable success but not enough to overcome a strong gameplan from and up & coming team in Anchorage.

• Like 1