MLB Playoff Discussion

BayRaider

36 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Please stop the nonsense . You really want to compare the teams Girardi had to manage and the teams Boone was given? Please . There’s still these fans who want to continue to double down on what The Yanks have been doing and it doesn’t work. It does not work. 

I’m the first one in this thread that said what they are doing isnt working. For the now 3rd time, the manager is irrelevant. It all comes down to Cashman. You made a foolish comment saying “Getting rid of Girardi was the worst thing they did” when in fact, it was irrelevant. He was irrelevant, Boone is irrelevant, the next Yankees manager under Cashman will also be irrelevant.

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I’m the first one in this thread that said what they are doing isnt working. For the now 3rd time, the manager is irrelevant. It all comes down to Cashman. You made a foolish comment saying “Getting rid of Girardi was the worst thing they did” when in fact, it was irrelevant. He was irrelevant, Boone is irrelevant, the next Yankees manager under Cashman will also be irrelevant.

I get what you’re saying but I don’t think they’re irrelevant. They’re not like nfl coaches who make a significant difference but they’re not irrelevant. 

‘The worst thing they did’ was obviously hyperbolic. But the team does better with Girardi