MLB Playoff Discussion

BayRaider

Just now, Manny/Patrick said:

Yeah but he had already won 2 cy young’s, Webb is a 24 Yr old who didn’t even know if he was making the roster this year

Not sure that inherently makes the game itself better. Could see how you'd be more impressed with Webb in that scenario though

53 minutes ago, Forge said:

All the ancient vets got their old man strength at the same time. 

I think the shortened season let these guys get their bodies right. Pretty wild the turn around from all of these aging vets all at the same time. 

Crawford is a HOFer in my book. Such a gamer. Unbelievable in the field and has become such a good hitter. 

Dodgers fans were complaining online before the series that "they won the second most games in baseball but will be the road team for every series they play in" they are all looking past the giants. Gonna make it that much sweeter 

14 hours ago, beekay414 said:

TBS gave the Brewers-Braves some boring af announcers and has Brian Anderson, the Brewers Bally Sports PBP guy, calling the Dodgers-Giants from, apparently, his home in Milwaukee. He sounds like he's in a bubble too. Great job by Turner Sports lol.

The Brewers/Braves series is the undercard nationally, don't ya know.

Edited by Pugger

6 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

ThE rEd SoX r WoRsE tHaN tHe YaNkS & jAyS iN aLl AsPeCtS. bAd MeTrIcS. 

Image result for Spongebob Memes

Fans tend to pick whoever is hot. I would not be surprised one bit if Boston made the WS. Rays are good but they are not Giants/Dodgers good. They are highly beatable and not very scary.