Packers sign LB Jaylon Smith; Released

RaidersAreOne

58 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

People desperately need to be right 

I will go to my death bed knowing for a fact that The Princess Bride is a **** movie and is absolutely not a all time great Romantic film what so ever!  It is a "fantasy family adventure", and a crap one at that.  

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

death bed confession Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

It is called an animated gif please....one that is funny and has some sense of pop culture, not one about poor caregivers or is a screenshot that is just husbands complaining about their wives, fake news!  

thumbs-down-you.gif

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

It is called an animated gif please....one that is funny and has some sense of pop culture, not one about poor caregivers or is a screenshot that is just husbands complaining about their wives, fake news!  

thumbs-down-you.gif

Find me a good deathbed gif lol

44 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I will go to my death bed knowing for a fact that The Princess Bride is a **** movie and is absolutely not a all time great Romantic film what so ever!  It is a "fantasy family adventure", and a crap one at that.  

That’s literally the movie my wife and I watched on our first date, and will forever be our movie. Eat lead.

12 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

only one of those is actually ON their deathbed and none of them really relate to your comment lol

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116e0119da2a90f7fbc3

You were not specific so what do you expect...the top one originally relates and the bottom one is just flat out funny.  

This is the complete South Park one that you can seen, the last part is really the only funny part though.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ca5rco3o34et72oxsd

Just now, Duluther said:

That’s literally the movie my wife and I watched on our first date, and will forever be our movie. Eat lead.

In the spirit of Halloween, The Princess Bride is what this Psycho is stabbing at....

psycho-the-hitchcocks.gif

And this vomit coming out of this dudes mouth is my opinion of The Princess Bride film in general.  

veliko-povracanje.gif

4 minutes ago, otg said:

No "Only mostly dead" gif?

You guys should check out the Home Movie Princess Bride made during the pandemic with an all star cast performing their parts from home then all edited together.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bdsq2bywpzg807dwv2

I would rather watch this above than some awful Princess Bride amateur hour remake, then again probably has better acting and camera work than the original.