Packers sign LB Jaylon Smith; Released

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I do not think he is the best LB in the NFL no, but he is not the all time worst linebacker in the history of the world which many Cowboy fans react as if he is.  

And fact is you yourself literally steal information I provide, and who is the one that does not know anything?  You consistently take players I rank in my 7 round mock draft ranking and use it for your 7 round mock drafts that you create despite not knowing anything about that specific player or why I had them listed there.  So you still want to discuss and talk as if I am just some idiot hanging around and Jaylon Smith is my favorite player ever when in reality no he is not.  But I will stand up for his play and disregard anyone that says his career is over at the age of 26.  Cowboys wanted to save money that is great but will see if an injury bites them or not.   What I should say Jabril Cox is terrible because he did not play much or only made 1 tackle in his first time really playing in a live game in the NFL?  Same for players in a totally new system that they are not used to playing in.  When has Jaylon Smith played in a true 3/4?  Never correct.  Have to give him a few games of slack, then will see if he is really as bad as you all say.

Uhh...what? I haven't made a 7 round mock in years...and when I did, I didn't "steal" players you ranked. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, D82 said:

Uhh...what? I haven't made a 7 round mock in years...and when I did, I didn't "steal" players you ranked. 

The back and forth between you and I is on the 4th page, and you did in the years previous as well if I do recall.  You did not come out right and say it but based on some of the players you had ranked and I questioned you about them, you had nothing really to say about it or the player exactly which to me shows you were just name picking off things you found and play it off as your own information, which you kind of admitted so good for you.

Honestly was more fun talking about how The Princess Bride sucks as a movie to be honest, I might just get back to that.  

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

The back and forth between you and I is on the 4th page, and you did in the years previous as well if I do recall.  You did not come out right and say it but based on some of the players you had ranked and I questioned you about them, you had nothing really to say about it or the player exactly which to me shows you were just name picking off things you found and play it off as your own information, which you kind of admitted so good for you.

Honestly was more fun talking about how The Princess Bride sucks as a movie to be honest, I might just get back to that.  

I mean...you made a publicly available list. Not exactly stealing. I'm amazed you remembered something from from 3 years ago...but cool. 

14 hours ago, Ozzy said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bdsq2bywpzg807dwv2

I would rather watch this above than some awful Princess Bride amateur hour remake, then again probably has better acting and camera work than the original.  

I accept your disdain for the film and was speaking in terms of "the royal you".

Jason Reitman isn't an amateur. He hasn't had the contribution to cinema that his father Ivan Reitman has, but he is a successful Hollywood director.

It has hammed up performances by design, and was probably shot with cell phone cameras in a single day for each performance.

If loving Paul Rudd is wrong I don't want to be right.

14 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Some people choose to die on hills.

Other people choose to die on the Jaylon Smith hill.

Sometimes just saying, "I disagree but lets see what happens" is enough. Think that basically sums up this entire thread lol.

Im just here to mock Ozzy for arrogantly coming into the Cowboys forum and trying to tell us about Jaylon. He was like "You guys are so dumb you probably dont even realize he had an injury in college, you morons. Did you even read my scouting report?" (not an exact quote, but I think its spot on with his intent :)). 

As if we didnt already know that... or that our team doctor was Jaylons personal physician. Or that weve read every article, watched every snap for 6 years...  It was just silly for him to imply were ignorant because he scouted him in college 7 years ago. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im just here to mock Ozzy for arrogantly coming into the Cowboys forum and trying to tell us about Jaylon. He was like "You guys are so dumb you probably dont even realize he had an injury in college, you morons. Did you even read my scouting report?" (not an exact quote, but I think its spot on with his intent :)). 

As if we didnt already know that... or that our team doctor was Jaylons personal physician. Or that weve read every article, watched every snap for 6 years...  It was just silly for him to imply were ignorant because he scouted him in college 7 years ago. 

I get it, just a bit silly that of all people we are arguing over it is Jaylon Smith...  a guy who is just very clearly not a very good player.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I get it, just a bit silly that of all people we are arguing over it is Jaylon Smith...  a guy who is just very clearly not a very good player.

Hey man, I argued you for 5 years about Wentz, who was very clearly not a very good player. Dont think I wont do it again. 

5 hours ago, otg said:

I accept your disdain for the film and was speaking in terms of "the royal you".

Jason Reitman isn't an amateur. He hasn't had the contribution to cinema that his father Ivan Reitman has, but he is a successful Hollywood director.

It has hammed up performances by design, and was probably shot with cell phone cameras in a single day for each performance.

If loving Paul Rudd is wrong I don't want to be right.

tumblr_mo6dtaoYfh1rcy99do1_500.gifv

Probably the funniest scene in the film, and sure Jason Reitman is a solid director, still I hate that original movie and will forever hate it, especially to anyone that believes that is an actual romance film.  

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Clearly you enjoying mocking people you feel threated by, and last time I checked coaching positions are at such a demand almost anyone can coach football if they just show up, and almost all coaching camps you pay to go there so anyone can attend those as well.  Not sure either one makes you an expert on anything but if you believe so.  It is also silly to imply I watch no football at all and do not know anything about any player, when in reality I know way more than many do, so any time you actually want to discuss prospects or players sure.  Fact is you will not because they do not all play for the Dallas Cowboys so you are pretty clueless on most things outside of that realm.  

So continue to not really provide any real information and just throw whatever insult comes to mind...better at that than providing actual football information.  

8 hours ago, D82 said:

I mean...you made a publicly available list. Not exactly stealing. I'm amazed you remembered something from from 3 years ago...but cool. 

Now you completely go back on everything you just said, oh well done.  And yes it is called a memory and pretty easy to remember those who seem to know what they are talking about and might have an original thought but on later inspection they are just using what others said and putting a bit of effort into collecting all of that information others provided and try to make it their own for whatever reason. 

And yeah it is public in a way, to create dialog and discussion potentially but obviously I am well aware now you are not the person for that and neither is your Cowboy friend.  

19 hours ago, D82 said:

Ok kids, lets follow along. OzzyKiper claims D82 is a thief. Des responds he hasnt made a mock in years.

10 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Ozzy pulls a 3 year old thread... which falls under the umbrella of "years" imo. 

Des confirms that yeah, years ago he peaked at Ozzy's list. Which is 100% in line with everything else Des has said.

5 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Now you completely go back on everything you just said, oh well done. 

Ozzy calls him a liar. 

This is big brain logic here fellas. 

8 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Clearly you enjoying mocking people you feel threated by, ]

No, I like mocking people who say stupid things. 

and last time I checked coaching positions are at such a demand almost anyone can coach football if they just show up,

Ill stick with my 9-5

and almost all coaching camps you pay to go there so anyone can attend those as well. 

..... who said anything about paying for them? I was invited. I never paid. Though I was sponsored for one of the NFL camps by the Cowboys; so technically somebody paid for me. I like to think it was Jerry Jones himself. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok kids, lets follow along. OzzyKiper claims D82 is a thief. Des responds he hasnt made a mock in years.

Ozzy pulls a 3 year old thread... which falls under the umbrella of "years" imo. 

Des confirms that yeah, years ago he peaked at Ozzy's list. Which is 100% in line with everything else Des has said.

Ozzy calls him a liar. 

This is big brain logic here fellas. 

Zero football information in this and basically all insult attempts, what a shocker, and I called that one.  Well done.