Packers sign LB Jaylon Smith; Released

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My god you are dense. 

Many atheists use a lowercase 'g' when saying the word God so hope that is not in this case but maybe it is considering.

Yeah I will harp on that just like you did with me and Jaylon Smith, only difference is I know for a fact you are clueless in regards to the future of the NFL and who is coming into the league.  Yet your knowledge of football players past, present and future is outstanding?   How about we be easy, give me a run down of all the Dallas Cowboy players that have only been on the team one or two years, who is good, why and what do they need to improve on and what was there skill set coming into the league...oh wait...

5 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Many atheists use a lowercase 'g' when saying the word God so hope that is not in this case but maybe it is considering.

Yeah I will harp on that just like you did with me and Jaylon Smith, only difference is I know for a fact you are clueless in regards to the future of the NFL and who is coming into the league.  Yet your knowledge of football players past, present and future is outstanding?   How about we be easy, give me a run down of all the Dallas Cowboy players that have only been on the team one or two years, who is good, why and what do they need to improve on and what was there skill set coming into the league...oh wait...

You really are going there? 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Hahahaha 

omg icing on the cake 

10/10 thread 

HAIL SATAN 

• Like 7

The Princess Bride is on Disney plus which unfortunately I don’t subscribe to.

@Ozzy do you or do you not like the princess bride? If that was a serious movie recommendation you truly hit the nail on the head for malf. Well played.

anyway, back to football!

Jaylon Smith, im a bit surprised. i thought he would be better than he was. especially consdering that its an area of moderate need

worth the risk though.

maybe some team will pick him up in the next several weeks.

i bet they do