College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

1 minute ago, RedRider said:

Which is still shocking, but apparently winning big isn't Chip's main priority. 

Compete for recruits with Miami and FSU and play in the SEC or recruit vs USC in an area you have well established roots and play in the pac12?

46 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Or maybe he didn’t want to live in a dump like Gainesville..... If he could win at Oregon, he can do it at UCLA.

Now he can sell location to kids. You know kids didn’t want to live in Oregon lol

1 hour ago, Supersuavesky said:

It is getting more then a little concerning.

My worry is that we don't get Frost but still get a very good coaching prospect like say a Mike Norvell (Just first name that popped into my head) and we don't give him a shot, even though he is another very capable coach

2 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

My worry is that we don't get Frost but still get a very good coaching prospect like say a Mike Norvell (Just first name that popped into my head) and we don't give him a shot, even though he is another very capable coach

It's either Frost or Campbell for Nebraska, IMO, and both would be amazing hires. 

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Or maybe he didn’t want to live in a dump like Gainesville..... If he could win at Oregon, he can do it at UCLA.

The majority of the SEC locations are dumps. Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, Knoxville are all examples of dumps.

However, at least those schools all have practice fields, a stadium on campus, and aren't the little sister program in their city. Chip isn't a Gator, so he's Gator bait.

Archived