College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

3 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

The more insane of us are convinced it's one of Chris Peterson, Jon Gruden, or Gary Patterson. 

I'm thinking Mullen, Norvell, Leach, or Brohm.

Patterson just signed an extension. I saw a Vols fan on twitter claiming that they were landing Gruden as HC, Cooter as OC, and Chavis as DC, and I laughed so hard.

24 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Patterson just signed an extension. I saw a Vols fan on twitter claiming that they were landing Gruden as HC, Cooter as OC, and Chavis as DC, and I laughed so hard.

I've seen more than a handful of, "Peterson over Gruden? What are we doing? We're better than that!" FOX News sports coverage of the PNW must be lacking.

5 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I've seen more than a handful of, "Peterson over Gruden? What are we doing? We're better than that!" FOX News sports coverage of the PNW must be lacking.

Yea. We got Grumored (Chipped?). So I know the feeling. Now, it's all about accepting the realistic but letdown option.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Yea. We got Grumored (Chipped?). So I know the feeling. Now, it's all about accepting the realistic but letdown option.

Grumey hasn't denied it yet and even randomly brought up Knoxville and Rocky Top on a radio show in Seattle so fans have been whipped into a frenzy. 

5 hours ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Honestly think Husker Nation would blow a gasket if it wasn’t him. Things are getting weird back home 

Can confirm. I've tried to prepare some of my friends for the possibility of let down. But like, this city is going to burn down if they hire anybody but Frost.

9 hours ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Honestly think Husker Nation would blow a gasket if it wasn’t him. Things are getting weird back home 

I dont claim to be an expert but Im friends with a Nebraska alum that knows the Frost family, and its a done deal according to him. Just waiting for the regular season to be over. 

1 hour ago, devils1854 said:

I dont claim to be an expert but Im friends with a Nebraska alum that knows the Frost family, and its a done deal according to him. Just waiting for the regular season to be over. 

I know so many people with the similar ins to the program a second well. Every single one has said the same thing. But seriously if it doesn’t happen Husker fans might burn down Memorial Stadium

Archived