College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

Yes I bet Chip Kelly is about to take a contract to be paid as much(or a little more/little less than) as Dan Mullen, Kirk Ferentz, Kevin Sumlin, Gus Malzahn, Mark Dantonio, Brett Bielema and Mike Gundy to coach at a level that he's known to hate.

You'd think people who made up reports/sources would at least be smart enough to make their report look possible.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Yes I bet Chip Kelly is about to take a contract to be paid as much(or a little more/little less than) as Dan Mullen, Kirk Ferentz, Kevin Sumlin, Gus Malzahn, Mark Dantonio, Brett Bielema and Mike Gundy to coach at a level that he's known to hate.

You'd think people who made up reports/sources would at least be smart enough to make their report look possible.

Rumor is that he's getting paid by the 49ers still, so he wants the money he's not taking to go into the Asst. Coach pool.

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Rumor is that he's getting paid by the 49ers still, so he wants the money he's not taking to go into the Asst. Coach pool.

As a Vols fan...I hate this so much because it would be the smart thing for him to do.  The coaching version of how Brady takes less money to build up a better team around himself.  He takes 'less money'(while getting paid the same due to the 49ers contract), so that he can hire better assistants/recruiters and build a more talented team in a shorter amount of time.  Which turns into more wins.  Which is what he might actually care about more than just money.  

Archived