NFL Coaching & Exc. Opening

Texas_OutLaw7

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I hope first half of the season KM shows up to that interview.

I dunno. I still really like KM. Much like QB/RB, an OC becomes extremely limited when the OL is playing absolutely terrible. The kid has led the #1 offense 3 years in a row when Dak is playing. That shouldnt be over looked. 

There is a reason he keeps getting interviews. He is a rockstar, even if the playoff game was a failure. 

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dunno. I still really like KM. Much like QB/RB, an OC becomes extremely limited when the OL is playing absolutely terrible. The kid has led the #1 offense 3 years in a row when Dak is playing. That shouldnt be over looked. 

There is a reason he keeps getting interviews. He is a rockstar, even if the playoff game was a failure. 

I am definitely holding a grudge. That last play call has been burnt into my mind permanently and I don’t like it.  It really was pretty much inexcusable imo. I also have some serious issues with what this teams offense actually is. Pollard’s touches…CD’s … etc. 

Guess I’m just not ready to anoint him as anything atm. 

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I am definitely holding a grudge. That last play call has been burnt into my mind permanently and I don’t like it.  It really was pretty much inexcusable imo. I also have some serious issues with what this teams offense actually is. Pollard’s touches…CD’s … etc. 

Guess I’m just not ready to anoint him as anything atm. 

The game ended the second Wilson couldnt track the lob-ball. It was over. Everything after that was a desperate attempt for a miracle. 

That play was irrelevant. We had already lost. 

Just one mans opinion. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The game ended the second Wilson couldnt track the lob-ball. It was over. Everything after that was a desperate attempt for a miracle. 

Just one mans opinion. 

You mean the one with the sun shining through those dumb arse windows?

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

You mean the one with the sun shining through those dumb arse windows?

No, that was way earlier. The second to last drive. Wilson tried tracking it over his right shoulder and then last second realized he had drifted to far and tried to fall to catch it over his right left. It was a 4th down when they sent an all out blitz. 

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No, that was way earlier. The second to last drive. Wilson tried tracking it over his right shoulder and then last second realized he had drifted to far and tried to fall to catch it over his right. It was a 4th down when they sent an all out blitz. 

Yeah, I’m following now. That was a big miscue for sure. But, Dallas still had albeit small. They pinned those chances on a QB run. Inexcusable to me. 

Edited by WizardHawk

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Just one mans opinion. 

Do you know what I consider KM biggest area in desperate need of improvement? The scripted beginning plays. He only comes alive when him and Dak are in a weird hurry mode where they don't have time to react and everything is impulse/instinct. He needs to greatly improve his ability to attack & scheme. He does that? Whoa boy.

• Like 1