NFL Coaching & Exc. Opening

Texas_OutLaw7

3 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Sure looks like we could very well lose one of both of our coordinators.

If given a choice, you would we have less hart burn by losing?

Really depends on the replacement.

While I am not crazy about having 3 DC's in 3 years, I think a ton of quality DC's exists right now.

I don't want Dak to lose Moore. 

1 hour ago, HDsportsfan said:

Sure looks like we could very well lose one of both of our coordinators.

If given a choice, you would we have less hart burn by losing?

HD is apparently a morning drinker. Bold strategy.

Don’t want to lose either, but have been prepping. Regardless, of which one leaves or both, there are numerous very good options out there, so I’m not overly concerned.

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

HD is apparently a morning drinker. Bold strategy.

Don’t want to lose either, but have been prepping. Regardless, of which one leaves or both, there are numerous very good options out there, so I’m not overly concerned.

Haha.....sometimes....yes. Where's @Ace5 when I need him.

8 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Damn damn damn.

Although anyone who is as big of an *** to make Jumpo Joe quit the NFL can go kick rocks.

Disappointing. I thought he was doing an outstanding job, especially when he chose back to back QB sneaks on 2nd and 3rd down when he was on his own 8 yard line.

On 1/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, plan9misfit said:

Disappointing. I thought he was doing an outstanding job, especially when he chose back to back QB sneaks on 2nd and 3rd down when he was on his own 8 yard line.

Yea, because he apparently was concerned that they (Giants) gave up a safety the previous week???? *confused look*

Edited by HDsportsfan

On 1/11/2022 at 3:07 PM, plan9misfit said:

Agreed.  There was a certain stability in the nfce with joe judge as hc.  He was doing a fantastic job.  It’s clear to me that he was wrongfully pressured to get rid of Jason Garrett.  It’s tough to keep the players trust when the HC yields to pressure from upper management to scapegoat JG.  I think the team fka the redskins would be well served to replace Rivera with the judge/Garrett combo.  This would help maintain nfce stability.  

personally, I’d like to see Urban get the HC gig for the vagiants.  Great night clubs in nyc… match made in heaven.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

The only answer to this question is Kellen Moore. You cannot let Kellen leave the building.

While I can't disagree, obviously DQ has done wonders with this defense. Sure we have some talent on that side of the ball, but the D, obviously, is far and above what they were last year. Our thoughts might change depending on how we do in the playoffs.