Rams @New York Giants

NVRamsFan

Seems like the Rams are the biggest favs of the week at -10.5. We all know it’s mainly bc of all the injuries the Giants have. If the Giants were healthy the Rams would still be favs but certainly not by that much.

I fully expect the Rams defense to get healthy and dominate the Giants especially if Jones doesn’t play. We know Barkley isn’t going to play and more than likely Golladay won’t play either. We will see if Shepard and /or Slayton will play. That’s not to mention the Giants are hurt on the OL too. So again I expect the Rams defense to dominate.

On offense I think this game should be jumping out to a double digit lead then run the ball and try to come away healthy with the win. Don’t get too cute McVay. The Giants aren’t going to be really a threat mainly bc of injuries. They will fight hard but when a team is so undermanned it’s only so much you can do. Only the Rams will cause the Rams to lose this game or even make this game close and competitive. I expect the Rams to win by at least two tds. Hopefully they are up big enough in the 4th where they can sit Stafford bc he is dealing with his own finger injury. 

Im in a fantasy football mood right now and I’ll say those who play fantasy football like I do, start Higbee. The Giants have a known history of struggling against tight ends. I expect Higbee to have a nice game. I can definitely see him getting into the endzone which unless you are one of those elite tight ends that’s all you hope for is the tight end to catch a few passes and get into the endzone. 

Oh man I can’t wait for this one. 4-1 going into this is great. I’m expecting the offense to dominate. 
I’m doing all alternate yards this week for betting. Stafford over 300, Woods and Kupp both over 50, Henderson over 50, and I don’t think I’ll select any TD scorers this week. If I do, it’ll be Kupp, Henderson, and Rams D. 

As for the defense, this is not a game they should struggle with. I’m very excited to see what Long and Rochelle do this week with this opportunity. Will we finally see some Burgess this week??? It’s a good week to get back on track and build towards getting back into the top 5 at least. I said it before, I’m expecting a defensive TD this week. 

I hope special teams makes a big play. They had one last week and had it taken away basically. Tutu makes a big play in the return game this week.. just don’t ever fumble the opening kick off again after tripping over nothing please. Gay needs to get back on track after a brutal showing Thursday, however it seems it was just the week for kickers to be embarrassed. 

Final prediction - Rams 47 Giants 10