"I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't Yearbook. I do lose to the Cowboys" - Bill Belichick, probably

Matts4313

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2021/10/18/22732548/trolling-the-nation-for-cowboys-at-patriots-sucks-to-see-the-cowboys-be-so-good-this-season

(3:52) D.Prescott pass to C.Lamb for 35 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Cowboys 35 - Patriots 29
END OF GAME
Jets Like I said. I really wish we drafted CeeDee Lamb.
Strong_Island_Jets_NY | 19:50EDT
Bills Glad New England lost....hate that the Cowboys won.
BfloFan4Life | 19:50EDT
Patriots Heart breaker.
Kittonwy | 19:50EDT
Eagles Sucks to see the Cowboys be so good this season.
insaneeaglesfanatic | 19:51EDT
Eagles Jalen Mills burned for a TD, ouch.
HakunaMailata | 19:51EDT
Eagles Well crap. Now we will get another week of the media talking about how great the Cowboys are…
nononono | 19:52EDT
Giants Crazy win by Cowboys. They are good. Hope they go 16-1 to let Mara know we are not “this close.”
scarlet knight | 19:52EDT
49ers Even McCarthy, who is an awful coach, knows how to properly use his offensive players, Lamb has been a star in the Cowboys offense.
rennan93 | 19:54EDT
Patriots They had 82 plays to our 50, 200 plus more yards. Game was only close because Cowboys shooting themselves in the foot.
oldpatsfan23 | 19:56EDT
Patriots The Pats are lucky it was as close as it was. Cowboys did everything to lose this one. Tons of penalties, missed FG, goal-line failure, poor decisions all over the place.
Bobo Bill | 20:04EDT
Patriots Did any Patriot's players actually touch Dak Prescott?
Todger | 20:05EDT
Patriots Why the doom and gloom? At least we didnt make the fatal mistake of giving the best player in NFL history what he wanted to stay in town :)
7isbetterthan1 | 20:23EDT
Patriots The worst part is our bye week is December 12th. We'll be 4-9 at that point, so the Pats can use the bye week to go Christmas shopping, because the season will be long gone.
Mex_17 | 20:30EDT
Eagles Kellen Moore is a star in the making. He has that offense humming. Hes running the ball, running bootlegs, play-action passes, pre-snap motion. If any one watched that game and compares it to our offense, the difference is night and day.
Joey0210 | 20:36EDT
Patriots BB didn't want to pay Brady, and didn't want to pay Gilmore, but he did want to pay Jonnu Smith. Who the heck is Jonnu Smith? He's in the witness protection program. Even his family hasn't seen him.
Mex_17 | 20:40EDT
Patriots The 567 yards of offense allowed today by the Patriots are the most allowed during the Belichick Era in a game, regular or post-season. Of course, this game went into overtime. Dallas only had 487 yards at the end of regulation.
@cgasper | 20:41EDT

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:
2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I spent 5 mins re-reading the DAK thread.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Expand  

Masochist. Don’t do these things to yourself. It’s unhealthy.

On my gravestone its going to say "Matts was an insufferable pr*ck when it came to 'should the Cowboys pay Dak'". 

• Like 1

I was surprised they didn't go for it at mid field when they had the lead.  At the time we were struggling to stop the short stuff.  I would think the metrics say going for it on your side of the field in OT is not a good idea. Low odds of a score that wins the game versus high odds the other team scores to win the game.