Week 6 Games

Leader

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Must have been before I ventured over there.  I would have lit him up.  I hate Gollum almost as much as I hate the FIBs.

Yeah, you weren't in there yet lol. I told him he was disgusting and he got kinda pissy, but then I noticed you didn't post until like 20 minutes later or something

I almost tagged you but I figured he'd get all confused over it all

Edited by Norm

2 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Big Mike with a big win... 5-1 as well... Do we see them in the playoffs? Hmm.....

Yes, and they beat us with nothing but long developing ISO routes and short weird outside pitch plays, sprinkled in amongst the 1 yard TE outs.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Yes, and they beat us with nothing but long developing ISO routes and short weird outside pitch plays, sprinkled in amongst the 1 yard TE outs.

He actually has seemed to evolve... Like he talked a big game about analytics and such, but then when he got the job kept the young kid and lets him call the offense. Honestly, I liked McCarthy. I felt like he kept the locker rooms together until it finally just got too long in the tooth. What I am saying is, if he is just managing the team, the locker room, and the day to day instead of trying to do it all... I wouldn't just dismiss his team. Not saying you are, but over all.

• Like 1