Week 6 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, Uffdaswede said:

What could go wrong?

Speaking of ones that got away, big 98 Jeffery Simmons would look good in green and gold. He was in on that goal line stand. RG has become an impact player for us but it’s been a long while since I’ve seen a dominant D line in GB. 

9 hours ago, Refugee said:

Speaking of ones that got away, big 98 Jeffery Simmons would look good in green and gold. He was in on that goal line stand. RG has become an impact player for us but it’s been a long while since I’ve seen a dominant D line in GB. 

C'mon....can you imagine the reaction if we would've drafted an injured DL?  It was bad enough when we drafted RG, talented, healthy with little productivity.  BUT, an injured DL? 

1 minute ago, Dubz41 said:

C'mon....can you imagine the reaction if we would've drafted an injured DL?  It was bad enough when we drafted RG, talented, healthy with little productivity.  BUT, an injured DL? 

I can imagine the reaction, but when he started playing in the first half of the year and making plays, I can also imagine stealing top 3 talent in the middle of the round.  Tennessee took the gamble and it paid off for them so you just have to tip your hat and be happy that our own gamble also seems to be paying off. 

12 hours ago, Refugee said:

I remember when Emmanuel Sanders went to NO instead of GB because he preferred the climate. Now he’s killing it in sunny Buf. I love Cobb, but Sanders would be and incredible second option after Adams.

He'd have half the stats in GB probably .. Rodgers would only use him sparingly.

2 hours ago, Refugee said:

I can imagine the reaction, but when he started playing in the first half of the year and making plays, I can also imagine stealing top 3 talent in the middle of the round.  Tennessee took the gamble and it paid off for them so you just have to tip your hat and be happy that our own gamble also seems to be paying off. 

He is not top 3 talent in that draft, where he was drafted is about where he should be on a look back. Add the injury, that many thought he might miss all of his rookie season even though he only missed the first 7 games and the graphic video of him punching a woman in the face who was laying on the ground and the Packers taking a pass shouldn't be a surprise. Very fine with him not being a Packer.  

3 hours ago, R T said:

He is not top 3 talent in that draft, where he was drafted is about where he should be on a look back. Add the injury, that many thought he might miss all of his rookie season even though he only missed the first 7 games and the graphic video of him punching a woman in the face who was laying on the ground and the Packers taking a pass shouldn't be a surprise. Very fine with him not being a Packer.  

He would have been drafted very high without the injury, possibly in Quinnen Willams’ spot. He has outplayed Williams thus far mostly because of injuries and the Jets. 
Im not saying he’s the second coming and there were character concerns, but he would be wrecking shop next to KC. I think he continues to get better. Last year vs Ten I did watch him a lot and in between a few impact plays, he got washed out plenty. We had their number in snowy Lambeau. Still, I believe he is one of the top defenders from that draft.