2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

There has been a **** ton of times this year after a loss where I've been furious at the Lakers effort, playing down to an opponent,  Westbrook's turnovers, Frank's rotations, etc. This isn't really one of those though. The fact that they battled the way they did I appreciate that. Giannis was simply just incredible.. dude was unstoppable. We missed too many shots though whether at the rim or behind the arc. We got into the penalty too early in the 4th. Bucks had twice the free throws we did.

But, man I've been a lot more impressed with THT early on than I thought I'd be. I didn't think he would come back this strong, especially shooting wise. I thought with not being able to use his shooting hand with the injury that his outside shot might take some time, but in his first 3 games he's averaging 23.3 PPG and splits are 49/40/100. If he can hit above 35 or 36 this year I'd be happy considering he shot 28 from 3 last year. Super excited to see how he progresses as the season goes on.

Yeah I didn't even think about this. He has played a lot of minutes. In his first game against the Spurs it didn't seem like he could stay out there for more than a handful of minutes before he had to be pulled cause he was gassed lol. They have usually been having him guard wings and the other teams best player usually (obv not Giannis) and he works a lot on offense especially getting to the rim, so I get it.

But, it did seem like tonight (39 minutes) that Vogel didn't feel like he could have THT off the court who had a higher minutes than any player besides Jrue who he was tied with.

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

A Terrance Ross off the bench would be nice. I just want pat Williams back for the playoffs. 

Ross off the bench to pair him with DeRozan when Zach goes to the bench would be really nice not sure if the money works but that pairing would be super nice.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Like being a ball hog?

more than that, its forcing things, then immediately complaining to the refs when he inevitably turns it over or misses a poorly selected shot. It be frustrating enough if he was just missing shots, but he is missing shots he shouldnt be taking. It'd be one thing if he turned the ball over, but its another when its because he is stubbornly forcing the issue when he can't find his look. If all that wasnt enough, he complains like a big baby when it doesnt go his way every single time. 

Right now, he's a loser. 

• Like 2