2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

of every player to ever shoot 11+ FGs per gm Ayton this season has the 2nd highest FG% at 64%. Wilt had one szn where he shot 14x per gm at 68%. 

KAT and Jokic are tied for the 2nd best hook shot % in the lg at 61%, Ayton shoots 67% on hook shots. Gobert shoots 15% on hook shots lol.

Edited by 11sanchez11

1 hour ago, TheChancellor said:

There are so many moments to pick and choose from, so I disagree, but the Lakers season has been absolutely hilarious. Shambles

Wherever Westbrook goes, team chemistry falling apart follows.

21 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Wherever Westbrook goes, team chemistry falling apart follows.

It is insane how in recent years teams still fell for the Westbrook trap. I am very much enjoying his current meltdown over being called Westbrick. Dude has zero self awareness whatsoever.

LeBron has been so so so so so so so bad in these last second situations in a Lakers uniform yet Vogel keeps calling clearouts for him. Last night he could a chance to dunk it or take it up strong or even had a wide open reverse lay up but he had made his mind up that he was going to pass the ball. Not sure why the Lakers don't try something else. If you are going to give the ball to LeBron, maybe get it to him in the post or elbow area and if the defense brings two he can find someone open? It's really astonishing how bad he and the Lakers have been in those situations lol.

Hate that I'm going to miss the Nets/76ers game due to work, but I can't wait to see the fans reactions to the video tribute for Simmons 🤣🤣

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

of every player to ever shoot 11+ FGs per gm Ayton this season has the 2nd highest FG% at 64%. Wilt had one szn where he shot 14x per gm at 68%. 

KAT and Jokic are tied for the 2nd best hook shot % in the lg at 61%, Ayton shoots 67% on hook shots. Gobert shoots 15% on hook shots lol.

Hard to compare to Wilt. What he did was a far bigger outlier.