2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

Just now, beekay414 said:

Have you not seen the jerseys?

I have seen the mock ups but a random fan actually ran into the owner and he showed him all of the jerseys / floor plans for our rebrand. He said the black jersey that leaked wasn't the one that we're getting but the white / yellow ones are real. He also said that we're getting a new purple mountain jersey and a purple note jersey later on down the line but will apparently keep the black alternate we currently have for next season. 

I was just assuming that they'd have to officially announce everything before the draft because the draft hat would need to match the teams rebrand.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Cavs rebrand 

@candyman93

I like them emphasizing wine and gold. Definitely their best color scheme as a franchise.

They’ve been trying to mess with the logo as a “post lebron” type of brand.

This is meant to represent the “new era” of Garland + Mobley.

24 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I like them emphasizing wine and gold. Definitely their best color scheme as a franchise.

They’ve been trying to mess with the logo as a “post lebron” type of brand.

This is meant to represent the “new era” of Garland + Mobley.

I wish the Jazz understood that you can rebrand without a major color change.

LeBron is coming back next offseason. 

• Like 1

The Jazz have already interviewed like 15 candidates for the HC job. I like the approach because at worst we're getting scouting reports from top assistant coaches on good teams about what they like or don't like about our roster construction. I'd guess that some of the guys that we've interviewed are also guys that we're pursuing as potential assistants. 

My preference would be Johnnie Bryant with Terry Stotts and Alex Jensen as two of our top assistants. And guys like Vogel and potentially Jason Terry as assistants as well.