2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Bron holding the Lakers back.. Confirmed haha 

Any win with Bron out is good stuff, but whew some of the line-ups really were grinding my gears. I get we are low on bodies, but Rondo and Russ really shouldn't be played together. There was some really sloppy play in that game. Was times the defense looked locked in and fantastic and stretches where it just looked lazy and couldn't guard PnR to save their lives lol. I'll take a pretty good Russ game and 13 turnovers total in a OT game as a team is really nice for us lol.

Nice one Gobert for that clumsy, bum *** dribble straight into Jokic.

Guess it's the best result for Gobert, considering what Jokic was doing to him. 8/9 shooting, 24 points, 6 assists, 6 rebounds in 15 minutes. Absolutely roasted him.

Mike Conley was the difference maker in that game. Great control in his game. MPJ needed to score big for Nuggets to stand a chance, and he was so poor yet again (on both ends).

Huge concern for Denver is their bench. Sure they had 12 points all game combined. Has to be a matter of time before Bones starts getting Rivers' minutes.

No Jokic, no Murray, and Nuggets still well in that game. Both teams at 100%? Yeh, I know who I fancy.

Edited by lomaxgrUK