Week 7 GDT: Chiefs @ Titans

TitanLegend

13 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Heard this Jagaloon on the Herd talking like we celebrated winning the game Monday night like it was the super bowl??? It didn't seem like that big of a team celebration/locker room speech to me. I just hate how these national guys don't bother to do the slightest bit of research on TEN...like everyone saying that Allen just slipped, when I get low and push against a brick wall my feet tend to slip too. 

He said we celebrated like we won the super bowl to say we will have a let down and get crushed by the Chiefs...I think there is a good chance we get crushed but it will be injuries or just KC getting their act together...but a let down because we beat a team we crushed last year...that's just lazy. 

if anything, i think the players made much less of a deal of this than some of our other big regular season wins in the past. at this point this team is pretty battle-tested and doesn't get too high after big wins like that (though they still inexplicably manage to blow games they shouldn't). we might get crushed by KC but that'll have a lot to do with the fact that we literally don't have a healthy starting-caliber corner on the roster right now.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, -Hope- said:

hooker and dupree questionable…just don’t understand how we constantly have guys reaggravating injuries in practice despite being almost *too* careful with them

anyway, this is gonna be a difficult one to win either way but who knows

I read some tweet that said Hooker got hurt during the game on Monday, I think on one of the final plays? But not sure the accuracy of that.

5 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Hoping Kinsey can take over Firkser's role as 3rd down slot WR after this season.

Firkser's lack of a role in the offense so far has been one of the stranger developments of the season for me. I didn't expect him to be some all-pro, but I thought he could be our #3 receiver in terms of receptions/yards.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Firkser's lack of a role in the offense so far has been one of the stranger developments of the season for me. I didn't expect him to be some all-pro, but I thought he could be our #3 receiver in terms of receptions/yards.

yeah, it's been weird. at the same time though, he's had a few opportunities and failed to really make the most of them, so it's tough to argue that he *should* be getting the ball more. i definitely overhyped him a little this offseason...whoops! lol