RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • Ratbirds
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

15 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

lol like I've been saying for weeks when a team is winning (regardless if Gruden is coaching that team or not) you should run the ball because it kills the clock and also limits the chances of somebody getting hurt on offense. We should know that better than anyone because Derek Carr got hurt when we were up 19 points against the Colts at the end of the third-quarter. 

IK. But that drive was better. You can throw a few passes without taking huge risks.

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Well I mean I mean you seen what Denver looked like on Thursday playing against the back up quarterback and a 3rd string rb. 

yea for sure, def not saying they are good. but Thurs games are always a mess. And I Teddy took a beating vs us, I dont think he was healthy either. 
But yea, Den isnt good. I just dont think Miami or Chi is either. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Im not convinced Miami, Chi or Pitt is that much better than Eagles or Den. 

We have played down to bad teams with Gruden. Now we actually look like the better team. 

Also don't get it twisted there were times where we look like the better team in other seasons only to find out at the end of the season that we hadn't gotten over that. So we'll see what all this means at the end of the season

• Like 2

Did anybody expect the Raiders to come in this game and not give Up a sack? Raiders oline definitely improved. I personally thought because Waller didn't play, Carr was going to hold the ball and get sacked and this game was going to be closer because of it very similar to the Bears game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

we were up 25-14 scoring right as the 3rd Q ended. We were very soft in the 4th . Not 1 first down. 

One thing I'll say about that though is that game would've been completely different if Carson didn't missed the extra point. Because then the game was out of reach

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

One thing I'll say about that though is that game would've been completely different if Carson didn't missed the extra point. Because then the game was out of reach

For sure, but Gruden knew he had missed the point. . . so doesnt really change anything. That was the the last TD we scored right before the 4th Q.

5 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

yea for sure, def not saying they are good. but Thurs games are always a mess. And I Teddy took a beating vs us, I dont think he was healthy either. 
But yea, Den isnt good. I just dont think Miami or Chi is either. 

Let me put it this way: the teams that Denver have actually won against have a combined win total of 3

• Like 1