Who takes home the W?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • Ratbirds
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 minute ago, Totty said:

I had 38-6.  We're in the same page. 

I think the Giant game will be much closer though. We historically suck in New York, especially winter months. And the Giants coming off a dominant win. 

Since we are coming off a bye, I think we’ll squeak by the Giants by a FG. Without that bye, I think we lose. Great timing for the bye.

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Why are we going so conservative?

lol like I've been saying for weeks when a team is winning (regardless if Gruden is coaching that team or not) you should run the ball because it kills the clock and also limits the chances of somebody getting hurt on offense. We should know that better than anyone because Derek Carr got hurt when we were up 19 points against the Colts at the end of the third-quarter. 

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

lol like I've been saying for weeks when a team is winning (regardless if Gruden is coaching that team or not) you should run the ball because it kills the clock and also limits the chances of somebody getting hurt on offense. We should know that better than anyone because Derek Carr got hurt when we were up 19 points against the Colts at the end of the third-quarter. 

but weve now had our 2 best Offensive performances . . . nothing has changed. Our play calling has just been better. 
Gruden was not a good play caller .

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

but weve now had our 2 best Offensive performances . . . nothing has changed. Our play calling has just been better. 
Gruden was not a good play caller .

Also played the two worst teams that we played all season. 

Also keep in mind the offensive line is blocking way better(having not giving Up a sack all game) 

Don't get me wrong I have there has been more screens and there have been more play actions. We have to keep it real folks. consider who were playing

Edited by Jeremy408

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Also played the two worst teams that we played all season. 

Don't get me wrong I have there has been more screens and there have been more play actions. We have to keep it real folks. consider who were playing

Im not convinced Miami, Chi or Pitt is that much better than Eagles or Den. 

We have played down to bad teams with Gruden. Now we actually look like the better team. 

• Like 1

Just now, BackinBlack said:

Im not convinced Miami, Chi or Pitt is that much better than Eagles or Den. 

We have played down to bad teams with Gruden. Now we actually look like the better team. 

Well I mean I mean you seen what Denver looked like on Thursday playing against the back up quarterback and a 3rd string rb.